GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #1
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough
Abit of a late question

But does any1 who is coming need a pc rather than a laptop? (i can sort you out with screen, rig, mouse, keyboard etc. please let me know i tend to ask way before but guess not this time haha

Last edited by Mattscoo; 08-04-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: wrong gramma
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Abit of a late question

Charly needs one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough

Good thing i asked then, kris if you could get back on skype sometime later this evening
Old 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattscoo View Post
Good thing i asked then, kris if you could get back on skype sometime later this evening
Just double checking that he's coming and I'll drop you a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:56 AM   #5
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

Any chance you can bung something in the car for my daughter to use I know Is short notice but last miniature thing
Old 11-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

yeah sure i'll bring that isotope pc should be gd enough for most things to be played at the lan