GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 21-04-2015, 03:53 PM   #1
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
GameOn LAN #92 June 2015 (For real this time!)

GameOn are hosting their 92nd LAN party event. Whether you're a console or PC gamer, casual or hardcore, young or not so young, you're welcome to come along and have a laugh!

Running for over 15 years, GameOn LAN's have given individuals the opportunity to meet with other like-minded gamers, socialize and play a few games. If this is something that might interest you, check below for more details.

When: June - Friday 12th (2pm), Saturday 13th, Sunday 14th (5pm)

Where: Uttoxeter Race Course, Staffordshire, ST14 8BD

Sleeping: There is sleeping areas provided but we suggest you bring your own sleeping gear

Food: There is a tuck shop on-site which serves snacks and hot food

Alcohol: We do not provide alcohol at the event, but you are welcome to bring your own, should you be of age.

To book, visit;
http://gameonlan.azurewebsites.net/events/view/7

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017

Last edited by djdawsonuk; 23-04-2015 at 12:48 PM.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #2
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all
Re: GameOn LAN #92 June 2015 (For real this time!)

dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #3
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Move along, nothing to see here.

WOOOOT LANNNNNN
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 04:29 PM   #4
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

YES LAN! And it's on my off weekend too, score!

Still at Uttox racecourse? \/
Attached Images

JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 04:40 PM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
YES LAN! And it's on my off weekend too, score!

Still at Uttox racecourse? \/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Where: Uttoxeter Race Course, Staffordshire, ST14 8BD

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 21-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #6
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Plat, I read that The picture was a comment about it still being there, because there was talk of finding a new venue
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #7
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Well have to see if I can book the Friday off and nothing else going on that weekend
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 05:56 PM   #8
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in the area...but at download
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #9
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Same Weekend as Download... FML...

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #10
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

I am currently free that weekend, although I can't confirm my schedule until closer to the date. However, since Download is on at the same time, the chances are it will remain clear for me then.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 08:50 PM   #11
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold

Booking page when? I have money I don't need anymore.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #12
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

When's the signup page going live? I'ma comin
Old 21-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #13
Platinum
raggggggggge

, hopefully should be up later tonight

Old 21-04-2015, 08:55 PM   #14
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:57 PM   #15
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
In.
Epic, also will be good to catch up Betty / Namredips

Old 21-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #16
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
In the words of the Heavy...

LET'S DOOO IIITTTTTTT

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 09:52 PM   #17
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

I've given Marky some work to do in preparation... Jump to it server monkey!

Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 11:19 PM   #18
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

As the situation stands at the moment, myself and Oli won't be able to make it, too many on leave that weekend and I'm on afternoons.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 02:40 AM   #19
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I should be attending . I'll be coming from London, so can probably sort a lift out for somebody.

Side note: Didn't I write the OP? It looks like something I might have written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 08:22 AM   #20
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
As the situation stands at the moment, myself and Oli won't be able to make it, too many on leave that weekend and I'm on afternoons.
:'( Pull a sicky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I should be attending . I'll be coming from London, so can probably sort a lift out for somebody.

Side note: Didn't I write the OP? It looks like something I might have written.
I pulled it from Fins post for the last one