GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 20-11-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Wanted: Everglide Titan Gaming Mat Websites that sell them

i am looking for a company that sells Everglide Titan Gaming Mat

overclockers dont have any in stock and dont know when the next shipment is

if anyone knows anywhere that sells them i would be greatful

scan does not...

Si
Old 20-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #2
GOCP

Barnacle

GOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enoughGOCP will become famous soon enough
Stright from Everglide?

http://1moregame.co.uk/shop.php?prod...&show_group=23
Old 20-11-2006, 11:51 AM   #3
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
that did fine thanks GOCP!!!

rep 4 u
Old 20-11-2006, 02:42 PM   #4
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
I have one :E i belive it spare!

The far left is a Titan, Middles DKT Megamat, rights SteelSeries QcK+
Old 20-11-2006, 03:08 PM   #5
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
phunky take the "pi$$ed" filter off your cam.

makin my eyes go funny.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 20-11-2006, 03:11 PM   #6
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
Rofl, its my camera Phone and its impossible to take a photo without it bluring cos of where the "Click" button is
Old 20-11-2006, 05:31 PM   #7
Si^

Vortigaunt

lol phunky its okay ive ordered one now!!! you got enough mats though? what do u reckon to them???
Old 20-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #8
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
difference between the dkt/qck+ and the monster titan? (ive got the latter)
Old 20-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #9
Si^

Vortigaunt

fast mouse speed am thinking treppy!
Old 20-11-2006, 09:33 PM   #10
phunky

Vortigaunt

Nothing diff between DKT and Titan tbh

QcK+ is Thinner but larger and mouse sense is increased with it, i just prefer the feel of it and the fact that its bigger...

Btw i didnt pay for them, all review stock
Old 20-11-2006, 09:48 PM   #11
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
ah hairy muff, ive tried a **** load of matts and tbh theres only a few i like. Used to go through about 1 s&s every 2 months , this titan has lasted me about 6 now and i dont see it failing any time soon , when it does i probs will go for a qck+ just to see if its any good.
Old 20-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #12
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
I got a everglide giganta and ive had it for about 4 years now id say.

Has done me proud.
Old 21-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #13
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex View Post
I got a everglide giganta and ive had it for about 4 years now id say.

Has done me proud.
I had an everglide for about 4 years too, finally changed it last week as it'd worn pretty badly lol. Bought an icemat black glass 2nd edition. I like it.... have not managed to smash it yet either!
Old 21-11-2006, 08:26 PM   #14
Trepkkos

Manhack

I tried the icemat once , hated the noise it gave off , the scratching of the rough tefflon to the rigid glass is horrible. Oh and the transparency is awful for most optical mice! yeah the 2nd revision was "designed" for them but even still how does that even compensate for the fact you loose the light signal inside it. anyways err yeah its wont degrade as much as most plastic ones.
Old 21-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #15
BBKJudger

Headcrab

BBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura about
tbh i dont even use a mm, however i do find it pretty funny when i start to shoot someone in bf2 then i start shooting into the sky for that invisible ba$tard areoplane , will have to get one when i can afford one

Judger

-]
Old 22-11-2006, 02:07 AM   #16
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
I use an upside down scrabble board, best mat I've ever used...
Old 02-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #17
kitson_7

Scanner

kitson_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wanted: Everglide Titan Gaming Mat Websites that sell them

Right, the situation seems to have changed since this thread was started. Everglide Titan Monstermats seem to be IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere, the everglide store is 'under maintenance'.

I tried to ask them what the situation was but I didn't get a reply.

I tried to buy one from vipergaming.co.uk, but about a week after I ordered it the website was inaccessible.

I'm using a steel series at the moment but I have heard the monster mat beats any others, plus I like the size of them.

Does anybody know of anywhere to get one?, there must be one somewhere for sale.

thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #18
Si^

Vortigaunt

Re: Wanted: Everglide Titan Gaming Mat Websites that sell them

Ignore...

From there official site

Update: This product has been discontinued and is only available in limited vendors.

Looks like they are going to be rarer than rocking horse ****.

Last edited by Si^; 04-04-2011 at 02:59 PM.