Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 14-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
docdoc

Snark

docdoc is an unknown quantity at this point
research

This is an moderator authorised advert

“Hi my name is Chris Groom and I am a student at Lancaster University on the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology course (email c.groom@lancs.ac.uk). I am doing a study into the effects of online game playing on lifestyle factors and general health in men aged 18-40, which involves filling in some questionnaires. All participation is voluntary and participants can withdraw from the study at any time. If you are a man in that age group who plays MMORPG’s regularly, and this sounds interesting please go to the following website for more details.”
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=99232690777

Many thanks, much appreciated
docdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 03:24 PM   #2
cnutard

Barnacle

cnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enough
I dont like the way the address is 'survey monkey', it insults me! But I'll do it anyway.

Last edited by cnutard; 14-11-2006 at 03:29 PM.
cnutard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #3
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Approved - User has 31 posts.

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 03:39 PM   #4
cnutard

Barnacle

cnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enoughcnutard will become famous soon enough
Quote:
What are the risks of taking part in this project?
There seem to be no obvious risks for people taking part in this project. However, there is a possibility that you may find some of the questions upsetting.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom (U.K) or Republic of Ireland (ROI) and this happens, please contact your doctor or G.P, the NHS Direct or a charitable organisation such as the Samaritans. The Samaritans offers free confidential emotional support 24 hours, seven days a week.
Is this because we will finally see how sad and lonely our lives really are?
Old 14-11-2006, 03:54 PM   #5
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
f**k sake, after completing all the questions the survey died when i clicked done. apparently it doesn't like Microsoft Firefox Professional Edition 2007
fuKKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
cnutard

Barnacle

Just finished answer the questions about had I been finding myself depressed lately etc etc (about 4th (maybe 5th) page) clicked next (or done, wasnt really looking) and the link disappeared :X
Old 14-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #7
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuKKer View Post
apparently it doesn't like Microsoft Firefox Professional Edition 2007
that made me lol.

<3 fukker tbh
Old 14-11-2006, 07:55 PM   #8
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
Thing is i dont think the public at large see that there was an original e-crack that pre dates all this mmorpg nonsense and wow addiction.

... cs for true addicts.

Last edited by Trepkkos; 14-11-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #9
docdoc

Snark

docdoc is an unknown quantity at this point
still recruiting

thanks for all your help - I will look into the tech problems
the company calls itself survey monkey - sorry
I am trying to get some formal data and see how it compares with all the anecdotal stuff out there
thanks
chris
docdoc is offline   Reply With Quote