GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Old 28-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
boffey

Poisonous Headcrab

boffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enough
F1 2010 PS3 Review

A new game review has just been added

F1 2010 PS3 Review

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
Many developers have tried to recreate the hectic but glamorous world of Formula One. Most of the past games don’t really feel that complete and seem to be missing something. Now it’s the turn of Codemasters to see if they can immerse you into the fast paced world of a Formula One driver.

......Read More
boffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: F1 2010 PS3 Review

Ah double post :S
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: F1 2010 PS3 Review

I think the review is pretty much spot on. Although there are definitely some annoying bits in the game.

The Pitting system is an absolute joke sometimes. I have been in first place with a 5-10 second lead before when I've gone into the pits. My pit manager then made me wait for every single car to leave the pits before I could exit. I went from 1 to 24 in one pitstop...

The game is also quite easy once you get used to it. I'm still only on the first season and I'm driving for Lotus. with the highest AI and all the assists apart from pit control options and while at first I was only managing to place 10th or 8th I'm now in the top 3 for every race This feels great but has got pretty boring, especially when my team mate is placing 20th which shows where I should be placing.

The tires are also a bit annoying sometimes especially when they happen on the last lap

Anyway I would definitely recommend this game to any F1 fan.
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote