GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 24-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
GameGrin Christmas Giveaway

GameGrin Christmas Giveaway

Visit here to read more

We here at GameGrin like to give back to our community. For this reason, we are doing a large giveaway this Christmas! We have games up to our eyeballs and think it

......Read More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameGrin Christmas Giveaway

Sign you game to much, looked at the list, was like, got / got / not fussed ect.

Good luck everyone though!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Sign you game to much, looked at the list, was like, got / got / not fussed ect.

Good luck everyone though!
This makes no sense to me! Is it "I've got all of these".

Quote:
Old 24-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
stevie lee

Houndeye

stevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the rough

entered.

can i haz games now pleases

plusnets gone unlimited, i need to download all the internet now, just because, may aswell start with these.
stevie lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all that enter!
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie lee View Post
plusnets gone unlimited
Hehe, Well, my employers are good like that...

Its "Real" unlimited too..

DOWNLOAD ALL THE INTERNETS!!!

(Apparently the reckon the most you can drag down on an 80Mb Fibre line is 3TB per Month!! )

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #7
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Hey how did this go?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 07-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #8
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

I left it up to Rasher to send out the keys on Friday. I haven't chased on him so I'm not sure! I'll find out tonight and let y'all know.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #9
Platinum
raggggggggge

Cool, who were the lucky winners?

Old 07-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #10
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Cool, who were the lucky winners?
Left it all up to Rash :P. All I did was acquire the games and put up the post. He is/was dealing with all the e-mails.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

so who won?
Old 07-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

I don't know if we are doing a winners post or anything but Rash has said that he's not sent out all the e-mails just yet.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

also ask him when the next lan is :P
Old 07-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
Platinum
raggggggggge

You coming down to the next one Listy?

Old 07-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #15
Listy

Bullsquid

dunno tbh dont know what it is yet...............................

might try just to stop ning from making an arse of himself
Old 07-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
dunno tbh dont know what it is yet...............................

might try just to stop ning from making an arse of himself
Noo, thats our entertainment! :d

Old 09-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #17
stevie lee

Houndeye

stevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the roughstevie lee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
so who won?
me! i did

just got email.

i won everything i entered.

keys activated succesfully aswell. just need to download them now.

magika and king arthur, if you wanted to know.

and azrael, 3TB on an 80mb fibre. pft amatures.

dad was managing 1.2TB from midnight to 8am, on 20mb. dread to think what he'll get now hes got 18 more hours a day.
he has recently bought 2 more 3TB drives though :0
Old 09-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #18
Listy

Bullsquid

got warz code but canna get it to link to steam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	23745  

Last edited by Listy; 09-01-2013 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added image
Listy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

sorry listy, I got tied up in a meeting tonight, will send you an email tomorrow morning to explain how to activate it.

Still sorting out winners (we had a lot of keys and a lot enter)
(around 200 keys in total going out)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #20
stevie lee

Houndeye

am i the ony one who went "who the hell is steve?" when i read who the email was from?

I really should talk to you guys more at lans, ive only just recently realised who ryan is.

and if you cant decide who to send those codes to, you have my email address.
you dont ask, you dont get