GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #61
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameOn LAN #88 Dates Confirmed First LAN Of 2013

Gief 1.0.5 plox

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #62
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
And lo there it is, top work guys, I can now manage my seating group, I will keep trying to break it as I see new stuff :-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 07-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #63
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
And lo there it is, top work guys, I can now manage my seating group, I will keep trying to break it as I see new stuff :-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
It's a good way to see that I still am doing work on it

Won't be doing much tonight as I'm visiting family, but going to take the lappy incase I get some time to work on it
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #64
Platinum
raggggggggge

No worrys mate, awesome work so far, far off taking my goldz?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #65
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

one way or another were be able to take money from next week onwards

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #66
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
one way or another were be able to take money from next week onwards
Can I still pay in sexual favours, I dont see the option on the new page?

Old 08-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #67
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I still pay in sexual favours, I dont see the option on the new page?
Yes, you will be able to, but its a program we will take "step by step" plat

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #68
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
we will take "step by step" plat
Well, that rules you two out then...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #69
Platinum
raggggggggge

Old 08-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #70
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

is it LAN time yet?
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #71
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Im struggling to get the proper time off for this, may not be able to do the full weekend

Life was so much easier when I was a bum >.<
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #72
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

can you let me know which days you can do mate, so I can get someone to cover

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #73
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Im struggling to get the proper time off for this, may not be able to do the full weekend

Life was so much easier when I was a bum >.<
Hows that flu coming along?...

Old 10-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #74
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No worrys mate, awesome work so far, far off taking my goldz?
*cough*

Not too far off, it's got to be a manual process (at work we'vve had nightmares with the PayPal IPN stuff, it's not worth the ball-ache to get it functioning correctly simply) so there's also a nice warning before telling people not to pay twice (or more)

Should have 1.0.6 up at some point tonight with some spectator bits in too for any people that don't want to play games and just want to drink
Old 10-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #75
Platinum
raggggggggge

Says it all ...
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #76
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by finlay666 View Post
*cough*

Not too far off, it's got to be a manual process (at work we'vve had nightmares with the PayPal IPN stuff, it's not worth the ball-ache to get it functioning correctly simply) so there's also a nice warning before telling people not to pay twice (or more)

Should have 1.0.6 up at some point tonight with some spectator bits in too for any people that don't want to play games and just want to drink
Cheers for buying my ticket mate

Old 10-03-2013, 03:58 AM   #77
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Sticking 1.0.6 up now, hidden payment stuff as I haven't had a chance to properly check it and obviously dont want a screw up due to me being tired and making a mistake when money is involved
Old 10-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #78
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Very mature Al... I might actually make it an admin only feature to stop you and plat abusing the functionality to set your own display name
Old 11-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #79
Platinum
raggggggggge

So is the site good to go on payments now?

Old 12-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #80
Platinum
raggggggggge

Bumping for signups :

http://gameonlan.azurewebsites.net/events/view/3

Rash worth doing a new post on this to say signups are a go?