GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #81
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameOn LAN #88 Dates Confirmed First LAN Of 2013

Oh and as a reminder, the discount runs out on the 14th.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #82
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

I'll be working on the seating group stuff tonight and tomorrow, had a manic night last night along with a list of tweaks to the system and a couple of extra bits to add
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #83
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

So the payment system is working?
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #84
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Working but there is a delay on it showing on the page afaik, Fin can confirm.

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 12-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #85
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Payments are working, but the process to approve is manual.

I'm working on a thing to show payments as pending when you go to paypal but as it's a separate system I just push information to, it's difficult to get details of when it's successful/cancelled or just aborted
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #86
Platinum
raggggggggge

On a related note

LAAAAAAN

Spread the word people, only seeing 13 signups so far

Old 12-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #87
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post on reddit when I get back to uni

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #88
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Paid up
Old 12-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #89
Platinum
raggggggggge

Cant bloody wait!

Old 12-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #90
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

I've somehow signed up twice?

EDIT: fixed by removing myself and adding again.
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #91
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneb View Post
I've somehow signed up twice?
Twice the Benneb, Twice The fun (and guns)
Old 13-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #92
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

If people have issues with registering multiple times let me know, it shouldn't let you, although you and Gerrard appeared to register 3 times :S

Put a load of items up, at the rate of changes I should probably start including changesets!
Old 13-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #93
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

posted on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/lanparty/com...7th_40_player/
Old 13-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #94
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by finlay666 View Post
If people have issues with registering multiple times let me know, it shouldn't let you, although you and Gerrard appeared to register 3 times :S

Put a load of items up, at the rate of changes I should probably start including changesets!
Yeah, I got confused!

Registered at first, then went to Book My Place, which then dumped me on the Account Management page without confirming anything; so entered my password thinking I had to do that to book. Did it again when it wasn't obvious what was happening, and eventually saw I had booked two places! So removed both of them and started again...
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #95
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Ill be there for the full weekend, bring it on <3
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 06:43 AM   #96
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Ill be there for the full weekend, bring it on the man <3
w00t

Old 14-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #97
Platinum
raggggggggge

Posted over at Hexus and Bit Tech :

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...39#post3306139

Old 14-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #98
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Oh and as a reminder, the discount runs out on the 14th.
Discount period active until 24/03/2013 (12:00 AM)

And Fin, the FAQ link doesn't work on the front page. Goes to:
/about/faqs rather than /faqs/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself

Last edited by Kaostic; 14-03-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #99
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea saw that today, looks like its been extended

Ill shut up on that now and let Rasher to a proper news post

Old 14-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #100
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Discount period active until 24/03/2013 (12:00 AM)

And Fin, the FAQ link doesn't work on the front page. Goes to:
/about/faqs rather than /faqs/
Yeah I rewrote the FAQs last night so will update the URL this evening, I think it's just the homepage one that isn't pointing at the right place any more

http://gameonlan.azurewebsites.net/events/view/3

There is also a nice map now