GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 18-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #21
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to deal with bullies

Made the Jeremy Vine show yesterday on Radio 2 - All the stinking do good " My child wasn't a problem growing up, so that gives me the right to preach on how to bring up your child" a$$holes were on saying how wrong it was for Casey to retaliate.

BULL****!!

Since the do-gooders have done away with corporal punishment in schools and in the home, some kids have been on a free for all bring terror where ever they go. Some kids are growing up not knowing that actions have consequences and a large chunk of this countries' youth are running amok. I was never actually caned at school but was threatened ( a REAL threat) with it on 2 occasions, and believe me I right royally sh1t my pants with the head master in full rant smacking at inanimate objects that could have just as easily been my backside!!

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:54 AM   #22
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
Made the Jeremy Vine show yesterday on Radio 2 - All the stinking do good " My child wasn't a problem growing up, so that gives me the right to preach on how to bring up your child" a$$holes were on saying how wrong it was for Casey to retaliate.

BULL****!!
I could not agree more.

I fully, 100% support Casey Hayne's actions to the point where if I meet him in real life I will shake his hand and buy him a drink (of cola, what with him being a kid and all). He deserves fame and recognition for defending himself in such an epic way!
Old 19-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #23
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

How about throwing a party?

Old 20-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #24
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Old 21-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #25
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

an interview with Casey

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 21-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #26
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Saw this on the Facebook fanpage. This is an interview from the bully's point of view.

Old 21-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #27
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Saw this on the Facebook fanpage. This is an interview from the bully's point of view.

YouTube - Ritchard Gale (Bully Of Casey Heynes) Interview with Today Tonight, Channel 7.
I saw this earlier, he is a right p*nis.

He first says "I'm not sorry" and then when his Dad prompts him he says he is kinda sorry.

THEN, when asked if he will ever bully again he says "....errrrr..... probably not"

ARE YOU SERIOUS? If someone did that to me I would speak another bad word again to anyone!
Old 21-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #28
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough

strange how he says the he was being picked on by Casey and had snapped, yet Casey is the only one who demonstrated this in his body language and behaviour, This little gay boy looked far too confident when attacking Casey, which is not very characteristic when a victim confronts his oppressor.
Old 29-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

So Casey started insulting that little punk, and there just happened to be a load of the little punk's friends around to start filming the retaliation? Nonsense.

He deserved what he got just for that bleedin' mullet.

That is the single worst news report I've ever seen, right down to the tragic music while the kid tells his story. He isn't sorry, and he's outright lying. I can't even believe that went on the air! The stupid crocodile tears at the start were bad enough, but the insane one-sidedness of that interview is outright ridiculous.

Last edited by Fat Tony; 29-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 29-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #30
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough

did you expect anything more from a countrys media, who's main tv exports are neighbours and home and away?