GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

View Poll Results: Would you be in interested in a Forza 4 Tournement?
Yes, but only for fun. 6 60.00%
Yes, but a serious cash prize one. 2 20.00%
Not interested. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
LAN #85 Forza Motorsport Torunement

Which would you rather have before we start. Can you just vote for the one that you'd prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Re: LAN #85 Forza Motorsport Torunement

Im more interested in the fun aspect these days, but that might just be me getting old :P
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Im more interested in the fun aspect these days, but that might just be me getting old :P
Fun doesn't necessarily mean no prizes. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Old 16-10-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Needs an option for just yes

2, 3 or 4? Not got 4 yet but I suspect 3 would be a fairer choice as not all of us can play games 24/7 due to work and wench commitments
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by finlay666 View Post
Needs an option for just yes

2, 3 or 4? Not got 4 yet but I suspect 3 would be a fairer choice as not all of us can play games 24/7 due to work and wench commitments
4 is the newest so will be on that.

I will be setting up two stations for practice when this goes ahead, don't worry.

Quote:
Old 17-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Dawson was talking about hosting one of these the other to Rasher (I think it was...) so I'm sure he'll be interested in putting his name down.

Though as Exo has already stated, I much prefer the fun of things nowadays, much more lols is had.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Seems like Fun is the way to go.

Quote: