GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 21-05-2005, 08:37 PM   #1
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
My night of pissing people off...

Friday Night: - Police Operation DY (I suggested KY, but it didnt go down well).

Main aim was to target drunken youths, and people on double yellows.

7:00pm - On Duty - Short duty tonight, as I'm training at 9am Tomorrow.

7:30 - 9:30pm - Managed to ticket(30 No Waiting) quite a few cars. Highlight of the night was ticketing 2x BMW's 1x Land Rover and 1x Rolls Royce (I actually ticketed it twice.. he removed the penalty, so i slapped another on cos it was still parked there)

10:00pm - Called to Bridgewater High School - Report of approximately 200 teenagers, all causing bother and drinking. We watch from the sidelines and we send two dog vans in. I've never seen so much beer dropped, and youths legging it. It was fun!

11:00pm - Rolls Royce is still there.. "Pappa Juliet One Four, Can we arrange removal of this Rolls Royce, as it is blocking the road, and two tickets have not been suffice to get the driver to remove it"
11:15pm - Recovery arrives and tows the Rolls Royce away. And I leave another 30 ticket on it. (Plus he/she had 120 recovery fee).

12:00pm - Youths are back on the school. So we reattend, and find theres only about 10. Two are being gobby, and they get locked up! Section 5 Public Order. 80 fine each, and the night in the cells. One was only 16, and pleaded with me to let him go as he had a milk round to do at 5pm. Stupid Pillock

12:45: Fight outside a fish bar. 20 Odd bobbies turn out, 2 locked up for Section 18 Assault.

1am: Off Duty.. What a rewarding night!

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Old 21-05-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Lol Milky, you glad you aint in jersey ;P
Old 21-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
/golfclap

You clap half heartedly, clearly unimpressed.
Old 22-05-2005, 09:42 AM   #4
blue fox

Manhack

blue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura aboutblue fox has a spectacular aura about
ROFL @ Milky
Old 22-05-2005, 10:06 AM   #5
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
So Milky it's fun pissing off pissed people..what ever happened to the idea of taking Platinum in then eh?