GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Theme Nights

GameGrin Theme Nights Online Gaming Events. All types of games planned. Please see posts for more information

Old 31-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
TF2 Theme Night - Scare Fortress - Sunday Night 7pm

Game: TF2
When: Sunday 31th Oct
Time: 7pm
Where: 85.234.157.94:27099

playing the new map only

(Screenshots in the link below)
in case you dont know what i am on about - see the news post here

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TF2 Theme Night - Scare Fortress - Sunday Night 7pm

i'll probably be there unless i fall asleep
alsenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

On my way in now Got an hour before xfactor :P
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Me and wedge tried, His steam locked up repeatedly and mine managed to let me play once, kill the headless horseless headless rider thingy and then it booted me and my steam kept locking up :S
Old 31-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

epic fails had by alls
Old 01-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Was fun got some cheeky head shots on the BBK boys , that horseman was a pain in the arse to kill mind.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

but all good fun
i took some more screenshots, will upload them in a bit

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote