GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 15-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #81
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of
Re: Some new features for the website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
I can not see emails for the first couple I checked on their Dawson if its any help

http://www.gamegrin.com/news/dead-is...es=og.comments

I have an email for Phil Lendon but nothing for Fazer

(that might help)
Is it possible because I registered with btinternet.com email when I signed up back in 2007, I no longer use that since it's no free, but have updated my profile to the new email address ages ago? Just a thought from a noob.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 16-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #82
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
Is it possible because I registered with btinternet.com email when I signed up back in 2007, I no longer use that since it's no free, but have updated my profile to the new email address ages ago? Just a thought from a noob.
Rash was referencing an email we get when a new comment is made on the site. That gets sent to us when we get a notification from Facebook that a new comment has been made.

The same reason you're not getting your XP is the same reason we're not seeing the notifications - I just need to find out why
CHEAP LAN#94 TICKETS? HERE'S HOW...

djdawsonuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #83
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Let me try something, going to log in with my FB account on the main page and make a comment.

Ok done here
http://www.gamegrin.com/news/gamegri...december-15th/

If this works, the minus side to it, when at work it will block FB sign in.

Last edited by fazer; 16-12-2014 at 11:12 AM.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 04:12 PM   #84
VovanTers
Banned

VovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enough
Some new features for the website

I know Im opening up myself to sounding like a dick but is it really that hard to right click > open link in new tab?
VovanTers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:23 PM   #85
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeral View Post
I have installed "merge 2 users" and "image gallery"

are there any further new features that members would like to see added?
Man, I'd sure love it if someone would add a ban button...
CHEAP LAN#94 TICKETS? HERE'S HOW...

djdawsonuk is offline   Reply With Quote