GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 17-09-2015, 11:39 AM   #21
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Feature: Soundtracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoid View Post
That's the song. Can't get it out of my head!
Also, if you like that, I recommend Lisa Miskovsky - "Still Alive" from the Mirror's Edge soundtrack
CHEAP LAN#94 TICKETS? HERE'S HOW...

djdawsonuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17-09-2015, 02:13 PM   #22
Acelister

Garg

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoid View Post
Hidden Citizens - Silent Running - YouTube
That's the song. Can't get it out of my head!

Also, ace work on Crazy Taxi

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Nope, Dawson work, not me.

Quote:
RiRiiser - Today at 4:17 PM
I love medicine.
Acelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #23
dominoid

Antlion

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Also, if you like that, I recommend Lisa Miskovsky - "Still Alive" from the Mirror's Edge soundtrack
Ooh, I like. Very Anouk-esque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister View Post
Nope, Dawson work, not me.
Touché good sir, *tips hat*
dominoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:25 AM   #24
AngelKitten84

Manhack

AngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enough

I have a list if you dont mind
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Saints Row
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat out of hell

I can find more games if you like me too
AngelKitten84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:27 AM   #25
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKitten84 View Post
I have a list if you dont mind
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Saints Row
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat out of hell

I can find more games if you like me too
Awesome! Yea, please do

Old 18-09-2015, 10:04 AM   #26
AngelKitten84

Manhack

AngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enoughAngelKitten84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Awesome! Yea, please do
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 4
Just Dance Kids 2014

by the end of the day i will make sure your busy
Old 18-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #27
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKitten84 View Post
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 4
Just Dance Kids 2014

by the end of the day i will make sure your busy
Brilliant! These made me think to add the DDR series of games, and Guitar Hero/Rock Band series of games. If you're busy thinking of more, rather than type them all out, just put "Just Dance Series" and I can go through and add them all :P

Old 18-09-2015, 10:45 AM   #28
AngelKitten84

Manhack

Quote:
Brilliant! These made me think to add the DDR series of games, and Guitar Hero/Rock Band series of games. If you're busy thinking of more, rather than type them all out, just put "Just Dance Series" and I can go through and add them all :P
great idea

Final Fantasy series
Old 18-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #29
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Forza Horizon 1 & 2 plox

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 11:44 AM   #30
AngelKitten84

Manhack

Sonic The Hedgehog
Old 18-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #31
dominoid

Antlion

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Along the same lines, how about Space Channel 5 and its sequel and Vib Ribbon? Parappa series?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
dominoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #32
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Excellent suggestions, they've all been added to the todo list so far.

Will round up the additions later and post them here.

Old 19-09-2015, 01:54 AM   #33
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Thanks to Ace for the following;

Also added today;

Old 23-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #34
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Well, now I know that the system can support abso-fricken-lutely HUGE soundtracks;

Here's GTA V's soundtrack - in it's entirety, with the songs included from the later releases.

Enjoy

Old 23-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #35
Acelister

Garg

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment now has the OST up.

http://www.gamegrin.com/directory/ga...fragment/music

Quote:
RiRiiser - Today at 4:17 PM
I love medicine.
Acelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:18 PM   #36
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Forza F&F, great sound track there

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:52 PM   #37
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Forza F&F, great sound track there
Get low when the whistle blow!

Only two new songs in there, not worth a whole entry for.

Old 25-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #38
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series now has the music;

http://www.gamegrin.com/directory/fr...ny-hawks/about

Old 29-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #39
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

I made some tweaks to the player on the site, so that it should be more obvious that you can play music from these pages. I don't believe the little play buttons on the left of the page were really apparent enough.

Feedback welcomed!

http://www.gamegrin.com/directory/ga...ors-edge/music

Old 08-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #40
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

All the soundtracks in one handy place...

http://www.gamegrin.com/directory/soundtracks