GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Blogs > Rasher

Rate this Entry

Day 12: Our Holiday - Were in Miami

Posted 22-07-2009 at 04:12 PM by Rasher

Monday 20th July.
We got up nice and early to hit Miami in the day time, boy was it warm.
Just spent the day walking around (well you know what i mean)
We visited Miami about 3 years back and some parts were very run down then, but they have done an out standing job on doing it up, such a nice place now to visit.
Will post some photos a bit later (sorry for all the late photos but they are hard to upload due to poor net connection.

Around 4pm we set off to travel towards the Keys.
This was around 130 miles, which was a strange trip as the roads in most places was just complete straight roads in night time driving, (at 45mph) it was a very mundane drive.
Manged to stop off on the way several times to look at camcorders, as i wanted a HD camcorder for Jessica's day with Dolphins.
Even made a trip to "Toys R Us" which turned out to be a bad idea, Luke got very upset when he seen the AT-AE walker in there, it wasn't a tantrum, but just cried for ages because we said he couldn't have it, the reasons he cant have it.
  • Its massive
  • Wont fit in the case
  • Its heavy
  • To large for hand luggage on the plane
  • he don't play with Star Wars much these days

The sad thing is, its on offer, its 100 in the UK and only works out around 30 over in the states at the moment.
But i recon Linda will cave in and let him have it, i am staying well out of this one
(added some images to show you what its like)

We found a place in the Keys to say for the night, which was close to where we was planning on visiting the next day.
Dolphins tomorrow!!!!!
Attached Images

Views 2722 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks