GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Wedgeh

Conversation Between Wedgeh and snaggs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. snaggs
    15-12-2012 01:29 AM
    snaggs
    Hey mate, Could you txt 07858894618 or email d.holland@sante-verte.com Steves mobile number so i can send him a txt about his moms not spoke to the old chap properly in ages, thought i would send my condolences.... ( he has given it to me a few times before but i changed phones so many times) cheers pal .. Snaggs

p.s
    I am in london for a few days for work&fun so wont check the forums so if you would not mind the extra hassle of sending it to my mobile or email that would be cool.
  2. snaggs
    10-09-2011 10:21 PM
    snaggs
    hey dude its snaggs, been a long while, can you check out my post in the software section, i need some help dude x
  3. snaggs
    03-02-2010 08:56 PM
    snaggs
    sounds like your well setup

yea i WILL be getting to the odd one once summer time gets here, but im soo busy with work right now it wont be untill then .
  4. Wedgeh
    03-02-2010 08:45 PM
    Wedgeh
    well lately its been new job new flat and a semi new start. working for an online flash gaming portal now buying games for them. So i get paid to play games its mint.

Lans are still a laugh as ever and would be good to see you down at them again.
  5. snaggs
    03-02-2010 08:33 PM
    snaggs
    how are you dude, been a while i am looking forward to getting back to a lan some time soon, will prob be the summer though, hows things with you, what you upto these days ?