GameGrin Gaming Forums

GameGrin Gaming Forums (https://forums.gamegrin.com/index.php)
-   GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat (https://forums.gamegrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Thanks Thread (https://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=82534)

GAteKeeper 25-10-2015 04:40 PM

Thanks Thread

Just a short note to say thanks to Rash and the crew, esp. Linda and Emsy!

Had a great time as always.

GK

Platinum 25-10-2015 06:16 PM

Re: Thanks Thread

Thanks guys epic LAN once again :D

Ex0dUs 25-10-2015 07:02 PM

Had an absolute blast, thank you all really needed that!! On to the next one? :D

ExcessNeo 25-10-2015 09:10 PM

Many thanks

Kaostic 25-10-2015 09:27 PM

Loved this LAN - really needed it. Since I started working on SMITE (Oh, did you guys know I work for SMITE? I don't think I mentioned it this weekend...), I've not had much time to keep up to date with GG/GO. Great to catch up a bit :)

Special thanks to Rash and family for arranging it, Plat for letting everyone know about it, Mark & co. for setting up the network (and keeping it relatively lagg free!), Dawson for the server management, and Linda & Emsey for food (and fulfilling my completely reasonable Order Requests).

Last but not least, cheers to everyone who attended. It was awesome and my face was hurting from laughing each night. I think it's a first that I managed to get a headache from laughing so much at Gang Beasts though...

finlay666 25-10-2015 10:40 PM

Thanks for a great LAN as usual, especially Rash + family for making it happen, Marky and Exo on servers, Dawson for the tournament organisation and food ordering system, Duke for the wake up this morning, Linda and Emmsy for noms and Ginge/Mole for making me buy loads of games!

Benneb 26-10-2015 12:13 AM

Thanks! Epic as always!

AJCrowley 26-10-2015 08:16 AM

I second all of the above, sorry i had to bail, but great LAN :)

Si^ 26-10-2015 10:14 AM

Thanks all for another great LAN. Its always great to disconnect from the world and have nothing to do but talk shit, play games and drink beer. Thanks to Rasher + Family and everyone involved in making the LAN come together and go smoothly.

Dawson for a great Rocket League tournament.

Was great seeing you all and plenty of laughs were had!!

When is the next one?

Si

djd4ws0n 26-10-2015 10:19 AM

Thanks to all involved for organising and running the show! Was a great LAN - and even though I didn't really do much in the way of gaming, I still had an awesome time. :)

fazer 26-10-2015 11:02 AM

Big thanks from myself and Oli to everyone who make the lans possible, had a great time.

Platinum 26-10-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaostic (Post 569123)
Loved this LAN - really needed it. Since I started working on SMITE (Oh, did you guys know I work for SMITE? I don't think I mentioned it this weekend...), I've not had much time to keep up to date with GG/GO. Great to catch up a bit :)

Special thanks to Rash and family for arranging it, Plat for letting everyone know about it, Mark & co. for setting up the network (and keeping it relatively lagg free!), Dawson for the server management, and Linda & Emsey for food (and fulfilling my completely reasonable Order Requests).

Last but not least, cheers to everyone who attended. It was awesome and my face was hurting from laughing each night. I think it's a first that I managed to get a headache from laughing so much at Gang Beasts though...

Cheers the constant spam (reminders / posts) on Facebook ect seem to have done the trick, numbers are great atm :D

Emseypenguin 26-10-2015 03:14 PM

Awesomesauce LAN as per usual! Thanks to my kitchen buddy Linda, LAN wife Loopy, Hairy for the lift, Rash for being a dick, Kris for the clothes, gin, laptop and ridiculous requests, Jamz for the bluntness and avocados, Bob for the hugs and photos, Plat for being the fittest maid ever, Ginge for being better at Emsey's cock than I ever could be, Hamilton for the best/worst attempts at humour all weekend, Marky, Exo and Dawson for the technical wizardry and Finlay and Leanne for the best fucking brownies and caramel slices ever.

All in all, ultimate win, thanks allllll!!!

Platinum 26-10-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emseypenguin (Post 569156)
Plat for being the fittest maid ever,

Really not sure how to feel about this lol

Kaostic 26-10-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Kris for the clothes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platinum (Post 569157)
Really not sure how to feel about this lol

What Plat said.

Acelister 26-10-2015 03:40 PM

It was a great experience, and I can't wait until I can get out for the whole weekend!

Thanks for being gentle with me!

Emseypenguin 26-10-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaostic (Post 569160)
What Plat said.

I nearly put "for keeping me warm at night" so it could have been worse.

Platinum 26-10-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emseypenguin (Post 569164)
I nearly put "for keeping me warm at night" so it could have been worse.

Pics or gtfo

Hamiltonious 26-10-2015 08:00 PM

Thanks all for making my first LAN a brilliant experience

Big respect to Linda and Emsey for running food to everyone all the time and to Rash and Co. for sorting it and helping me with all of my noob questions.

Met a lot of cool people for the first time who I can't wait to see again next time.

Quote:

Hamilton for the best/worst attempts at humour all weekend

I hope there was a decent ratio of best to worst, there.

Emseypenguin 26-10-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamiltonious (Post 569198)
I hope there was a decent ratio of best to worst, there.

Of course ;)