GameGrin Gaming Forums

GameGrin Gaming Forums (https://forums.gamegrin.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://forums.gamegrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Hi there. (https://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=118308)

Yaridovich 16-01-2022 07:25 PM

Hi there.
 
I am new here and i hope to have fun with you guys,
I am 26, My birthday was just yesterday.
I am a tomboyish girl.
My favorite video game of all time is Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
My other favorites are Smash Ultimate, Splatoon, Rayman 2: The great escape, Nintendo Land: Metroid blast attraction, Mega man 8, Sonic spinball, I also like Mario party series, Mario kart series, Mario & Luigi series and Paper mario series.

JungleHeart 14-02-2022 07:00 AM

Re: Hi there.
 
I realized I haven't checked your introductory post. I love the games you listed! I take it you love Nintendo games in general. :D

May I know what platforms you play games on right now?

Yaridovich 14-02-2022 09:01 PM

Re: Hi there.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JungleHeart (Post 653630)
I realized I haven't checked your introductory post. I love the games you listed! I take it you love Nintendo games in general. :D

May I know what platforms you play games on right now?

You mean systems? Nintendo Switch, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii mini, Nintendo 64, And SNES sometimes.:D

Nazariy 04-05-2022 09:36 PM

Re: Hi there.
 
Интересная информация.

JungleHeart 14-07-2022 04:06 AM

Re: Hi there.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaridovich (Post 653681)
You mean systems? Nintendo Switch, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii mini, Nintendo 64, And SNES sometimes.:D

That is soooo retro! So cool :D I love the Switch right now and I'm just waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to come out.

I love the SNES too although I have the Super Famicom; it's the Japanese/Asia version of SNES.

Looks like you're a bonafide Nintendo person! <3

Yaridovich 14-07-2022 04:47 AM

Re: Hi there.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JungleHeart (Post 658686)
That is soooo retro! So cool :D I love the Switch right now and I'm just waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to come out.

I love the SNES too although I have the Super Famicom; it's the Japanese/Asia version of SNES.

Looks like you're a bonafide Nintendo person! <3

Yep i am :)
I know a place you might be happier at!
https://www.quotev.com/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2016 GameOn Networking Ltd, T/A GameGrin