View Single Post
Old 22-10-2015, 12:34 PM   #10
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough
Re: CPU Heatsink Advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
Looking at the video it seems to me that the screw on top of each clip needs tightning? if the plastic bracket is solidly in place and both clips are attached to the plastic then it must be that the screws are not tight?
That's what I thought. I had a go at screwing them in tighter but it seems like they're as tightly in place as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum
TRy unscrewing them and screwing them in again, tighten each a bit at a time,tighten one to much and it will pull it more to that side.
I'll have a go at this. Though after a trip to get thermal paste I'm actually just considering getting some Corsair water cooling... Just in time for LAN...