View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I've just watched...

Absolutely loved that film, and Denzel and Russel played there parts amazingly well.

I've just watched Babylon A.D. and actually really enjoyed it. Set several years in the future where countries have collapsed, and new religions have risen. Toulouk (I think thats his name) must protect and deliver a young woman to New York, where details of her story/uniqueness are told along the way.

Of course Vin Diesel is playing the same old role, but that isn't a bad thing as I feel in this film he has done it great justice. Action scenes are pretty good, and the story is pretty involving. I especially like the portrayal of the world of the future, only a few years i know but something about it feels more believable then all that otehr tripe out there.

Oh and I also watched Planet Terror, but I can't be ****d to say anything about that film as I need to hit the hay.