View Single Post
Old 14-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
New Feature being launched today: Video Reviews

A brand new feature is being released today: Video Reviews

We tried to launch video reviews last year, but found that we couldn't, or should i say wouldn't of been able to keep up the flow of video reviews each week due to the amount of work involved, so we didn't release anything.

On top of this we wanted a review system which was a little bit different to everyone else's systems out there, there is a lot now doing video reviews (i do mean a lot) and we need to stick out from the rest to be remembered.

Also getting the same members of staff each week to record footage also became another issue, so again we have come up with a way around this.

It has taken its time but the system is finally ready

The final take of the first video review has been uploaded and just waiting for final proofing.
If it gets cleared the review will go live this afternoon, if it gets flagged for any reason it will only delay the launch till later tonight.

In conjunction with this we will also be releasing "Audio Reviews"
So you can play listen to the review rather than reading it on the website or you can download it and listen to it on your MP3 player.

We just hope you enjoy watching it as much as we have enjoyed making it.

We are planning on released a minimum of 1 video review per week.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote