View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #8
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
I Liked it untill I saw this

Basically, If Jess Uses this to play Assassins Creed II, and I want to Play BioShock, I won't be able to without it Kicking her off. So basically This is giving someone access to your entire library for one game and you can't do anything untill they stop playing that one game.
I think the person borrowing gets a warning that you've logged in and has a couple of minutes to wrap up, save etc.

Sounds good to me on the whole. I'm always getting recommended games by mates and it would be nice to have the chance to try them through their accounts first, rather than take the plunge blind.