View Single Post
Old 21-10-2002, 06:56 AM   #5
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Hi there,

I'm glad that you have got the first issue resolved

Please feel confident that we are currently working on a solution to 99% of the bugs and issues with ClanSlide. There will be a press release coming soon.

I will post here when it comes out, keep checking www.clanslide.com for news and info on what is happening.

Ask your developer friend to drop an e-mail to rasher@gamegrin.com with reference to this post and his CV attached.

We would be interested to see if he would like to talk further about applying his php skills within GameOn Networking Ltd.

Regards

Killa-Kyle

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote