View Single Post
Old 12-03-2002, 01:12 PM   #9
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I 4got the bit bout the cavetroll actually...

My biggest gripe, was

Arwen...I mean, comeon...the only reason she was really included in the film was to add a bit of totty to the flick.

In the first book, she has virtually fck all to do with the plot, being just a nice backdrop for Aragorn to admire.

It was Glorfindel who saves frodo from the nazgul, and it was elrond and gandalf who created the rush of water to get rid of them.

Some of the conversations the chars had, was at different points in the film than it was in the book.

for example, Gandalf and Frodo talking in the mines of moria (in the film)....they actually talk about the same things in bag end (in the book)..

Leave bits out for artistic flair/functionality/timescales ie...but dont change the story, after all thats what made it great.

Colio

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote