View Single Post
Old 28-08-2011, 01:03 AM   #7
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Epic gaming laptop

it's good dont get me wrong but i think it's great but it think that it falls just a little but short and in some places they have made some bad decisions. for instance a touch pad is just not playable for gaming no matter the position. the quick keys are a good idea but the should be placed within easy reach above the keyboard. also the keyboard is bad. island keyboards have poor feedback they should have used a more traditional keyboard with more tactile feedback and more travel (eg thinkpad keyboard) also the screen looks to be too higher resolution for the video card. it maybe fine for the screen now but a laptop lasts longer than a desktop and next year or the year after games are going to have higher demands and the video card may not be able to fill the screen at native res. they also missed a trick by not having a video card in a removable modual. other than these rather minor niggles it looks like a step forward for gaming laptops and that can't be bad considering the state of current machine when everyone got excited alienware m13x
alsenior is offline   Reply With Quote