View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HTC Desire or iPod Touch

lol, you know you're not going to get an unbiased answer from anyone.
Everyone seems to be either Android or iPhone fans although I see you're comparing the HTC phone with the iPod mp3 player rather than the iPhone. They don't really compare as far as I'm concerned. The HTC will access the internet from anywhere you have a mobile connection whereas you will only be able to use functions that require that when you're in a wifi hotspot with the iPod. And assuming you're going to be carrying a phone too why have two devices when you can have one and a really good one at that.

As for me. I have a Hero. I'd swap it for a Desire today if I could. I wouldn't swap it for an iPhone and definitely not for an iPod.