GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 27-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Disney’s The Jungle Book – RCT3 Mixmaster Display – Out May 10th

This is a trailer for my third and final virtual firework display using the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) Mixmaster Display engine. It’s proved to be far more ambitious and time consuming than I ever imagined - taking just over two years to complete - but I’m now hoping that the time spent and sacrifices made can at least bring some enjoyment to a few people.

Truly one of a kind, this is the most polished and professional creative product I have ever made, but due to the consuming nature of this experience I have decided this will also be my last.

The final release date is May 10th 2012. In the meantime, here is the trailer:

(best viewed in HD)

POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disney’s The Jungle Book – RCT3 Mixmaster Display – Out May 10th

Cool. Looking forward to seeing it!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Dawson

Only six days to go now and it’s a Friday night! To celebrate these facts here is a new teaser for the film:

Note that this music does not feature in the film but when I heard it I just had to use it for the teaser!

Last edited by POBmaestro; 04-05-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

The full film has just been released! Best enjoyed full screen and in HD

Old 10-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute

Simply Wow.

I can see why that's taken so long to do - as someone who's had the pleasure of using the RCT3 firework stuff!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing...

Utterly mesmerizing, I was kind of "well, I'll watch a bit of it to see what it like", but WOW that blew me away...
Old 14-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

Massive thanks you guys, helps makes me feel this was worthwhile after all
Old 23-09-2020, 05:03 AM   #8
hoppy54

Scanner

hoppy54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Post
hoppy54 is offline   Reply With Quote