GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 29-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
The official UK all formats games chart (week ending 25th December)

The official UK all formats games chart (week ending 25th December)

Visit here to read more

So then, the number one selling game over Christmas was...Call of Duty: Black Ops - this is the fourth week running that the latest Call of Duty title has beaten FIFA 11 to the top spot!

......Read More
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
evilgiraffeman

Manhack

evilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really nice
Re: The official UK all formats games chart (week ending 25th December)

Got to say I'm not surprised by Black Ops topping the charts, it was somewhat inevitable. Although I am surprised by how well Medal of Honor did, up near the top considering it didn't seem to sell too well to begin with. I have seen it as part of several Xbox bundle deals and it's generally cheap, so maybe people have been buying it as a 17.99 alternative to 44.99 Call of Duty (which has been selling out a lot).

Nice to see Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is making an appearance, even if the disc version is a little more expensive at 17.99 when the collection on Live costs 1600MSP for all the content. Must say though, that I got the disc as I like having a map and the artwork and I got a good price for it at Morrisons of all places!

Thanks for the roundup, I always love reading the charts, especially at Christmas. Interesting to see Halo Reach way down at 17, but I guess that's because everyone already bought it if they had an Xbox.
evilgiraffeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The official UK all formats games chart (week ending 25th December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgiraffeman View Post
Thanks for the roundup, I always love reading the charts, especially at Christmas. Interesting to see Halo Reach way down at 17, but I guess that's because everyone already bought it if they had an Xbox.
Thanks for the analysis Mr G, it's always great to see what other players think of the best selling games. I will aim to bring you the New Year charts next week too
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote