GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 14-01-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Why Id Rather Be Punched in the Balls than call Customer Service...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/customer_service
Old 14-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Why Id Rather Be Punched in the Balls than call Customer Service...

Hahaha! Sooooooo true as well!
Nice find Az
Old 14-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work in a customer services facing job so I can see it from both sides, cant paint em all with the same brush, some of us were good at our jobs and didnt just read from scripts

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 14-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Was funny and as with plat - i played a role in customer service and well lets just say some customers were labelled as unkind words, who ever says the customer is always right needs a reality check and has never worked in any kind of "-tail".

Although i have the task of cancelling my sky subscription tonight and this put me off slightly as it is going to be a hard task as some lines are too scripted but at the end of the day they are only being told what to do and getting paid for it.

Sorry to go off slightly there, i am showing my age.

+ to the OP tho :P
Old 14-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
rastamanblues

Barnacle

rastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nice

Ahhh I saw this a while ago, cant remember where though.

I also used to work in a place that amongst other things offered 24/7 Phone support, and yeah there were always some customers who really shouldnt even be allowed to pick up the phone, it seems that whenever anything IT related is thrown into the mix, any form of common sense seems to go right out the window!