GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 27-10-2002, 08:57 PM   #1
windy

Manhack

windy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura about
ta for lanage!!!

well i certainly enjoyed the st albans lan athou i didnt actually know to many people there compared to last burton. Must just say ta gameon team for it czo it rocked. pld rupert for making me buy the vodka, tmac sorry for the kidney punch :/ , also the geforce from morish , the comp from Bufy and Mayo and everyone else i didnt mention

btw do u fear my mad cs knife skillz? 5 knife kills as vip on oilrig. only 1 of the actually came at me with a knife and i had to usp spiritwolf coz he was being a fag with the ak!!!! then rasher just said **** this and killed himself lol was so ****ing 1337 anyway ta guys
windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2002, 10:20 PM   #2
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
yes
twas a l337 lan ^_^
ta GO dudez
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
indeed 1337 Lanage

thanx 2 Mrs Rash for the double chicken burgers with cheese, they were amazin'

thanx to Rash for a gr8 lan

thanx to Raspy for the smells

thanx to Crispy for the spin in the car
Old 28-10-2002, 11:35 AM   #4
mrblood

Baby Headcrab

mrblood is an unknown quantity at this point
what another cool lan thanks mrs rasher for the bacon butties..

are the pics of bf1942 going up on the site ????

Rasher and Raspy cool nascar game, Raspy have you got your car out of the pit wall yet and rasher they should make a pit crew game for you as you were in there more than the pit crew themselfs LMAO er sorry for keep knocking you in there....

hi to all that came sorry if i missed anyone

Raspy ( Dude got your name right )
SpritWolf
dodge
breakerfall
monkeyboy
blade
buffy
mayo
and blades m8 who kept falling asleep in the middle of P/R LOL
rasher ( nice dig about mr and mrs blood sat in the corner i will try to get dodge to change his name !! )
Kyle
and all the rest who i forgot
cant wait till next one
Old 28-10-2002, 12:47 PM   #5
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future
A great w'end

Hi guys! My first gameon LAN was a great one!
I really like the venue and everyone was really freindly.

I am sure you lot will see me and Scooby (and hopefully some others) at the next St.Albans LAN

Thanks to all who helped me and Scoob out with PC problems (XP home sucks! ):
A shout to the peeps I met and chatted to...

Rasher (hope you are feeling better dude!)
Mayo (and lil'Roy for showing me how to fly a plane in BF1942 )
Windy
Morish
Raspy
Blade
Gunn
Hayley and Mike
Killer-Kyle

(apologies if I have any names wrong, kinda crap like that!)

And thanks to Mrs.Rasher for the great grub and tea!

See ya soon!
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2002, 02:37 PM   #6
Mayo

Manhack

Mayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enoughMayo will become famous soon enough
Yep many thanks all and respect goes out to Mr & Mrs Rash and Kyle

Also many thnaks to all for playing so much BF.

This is now my game of chice

Soapy Girls!!!!!!
Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2002, 04:42 PM   #7
Freshvixen

Scanner

Freshvixen is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the help given at the lan, especially to Killa - Kyle and Rasher. Many Thanks to Mrs Rasher also for the food.

good to meet all you guys and catch up with the ones i know.

Hope to make a few more lans.

chat to you in mirc hopefully

Hayley (magichaze)

ICQ 15681717
Freshvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2002, 01:50 PM   #8
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
sorry its taken me so long guys....

Big big big big big big big thanks for yet another amazing cool lan...thanks for making me actually enjoy BF1942 for the first time and making me wanna play it more.....even though i only liked flying the plane and doing my red arrow stunts..which i might add were always ruined by spirit wolf and llyama...

i'm not going to go through all the names coz it only pisses people off when they are not mentioned.... /me looks at above posts....

yum yum food as usual...thanks linda

thanks for not doing anything bad to me i.e. Tieing me to anything...rape...that sorta thing :P

Hi to all the new peeps..hope you all enjoyed urselves...

w00t to m0nger and devo and clare coming down for the day and making m0nger realise that Lans are teh leet.....

r4r to windeh, myself, llyama and monkey boy who together done like 2 litres of vodka....

thanx for the quality games of red alert 2, windeh, llyama, mr pimp and paolo

great lan....w00t
Old 29-10-2002, 03:30 PM   #9
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
w00t to m0nger and devo and clare coming down for the day and making m0nger realise that Lans are teh leet.....

hmmm

Quote:
i'm not going to go through all the names coz it only pisses people off when they are not mentioned.... /me looks at above posts....
Old 29-10-2002, 03:52 PM   #10
mrblood

Baby Headcrab

hi maggy do the drivers still work ok m8
Old 29-10-2002, 06:25 PM   #11
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Cheers pep's for another enjoyable LAN

The one and only shout out is to Wind3h the King of Pissed , man u were so pissed i though u were going to spew half of the time

(Vodka and Redbull, but fk knows what happened to the redbull?)

LMAO

Gr8 games of BF1942 which i soo much enjoyed (spesh on my new GF4 soz Mayo)

Next time I'll have to take photo's of other ppl and not just Wind3h being rather open about his bod3h (btw, nice a$$ )

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2002, 08:08 PM   #12
Maggy

Bullsquid

i put win2k pro on this morning
Old 29-10-2002, 09:57 PM   #13
DoDgEtHiS

Scanner

DoDgEtHiS is an unknown quantity at this point
Oi Blood - ain't gonna hava sex change no one, d'you hear me!

Good LAN peeps, especially enjoyed the wing waling exercise in BF1942.

Nice one
DoDgEtHiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2002, 05:14 PM   #14
Blade

Baby Headcrab

Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
hello peeps,

soz abit of a late reply but been working and tired after lan.

TY for another great lan GameOn!!!1

I enjoyed BF ALOT!!!, and the brill lan burgers (thx mrs Rash),

also wp Rasher (apart from the farts) and wp Kyle

looking forward to next one...
Old 31-10-2002, 06:26 PM   #15
Morish

Fast Headcrab

Morish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enough
Talking me be even later

cause i also have been working, been away,

cheers all for a great lan once again, good game of bf, i got to say the det pack jumps were fun,

a big cheer to mrs rasher , for working soooo hard doing our food, having been the only one in the kitchen.

nice to see a few new faces too....

nice to see crispy too, not seen you for a while.

finally, see i'm nothing like they make me out to be.

The opinions expressed in this post are not purely that of my own, they are simply expressions and thoughts from me talking to my goat.

Morish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2002, 10:45 PM   #16
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

Crispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura about
hehe! nice to see you too btw cheers for the go at BF1942 (or whatever its called) on your machine It really did run sweet on your setup. So sweet I was into the throw of things quick smart and owning all them b!tches like I been playing for ages! LOL!

First time I played it....only played the demo before and even then it was only for like a couple of rounds and ran a bit pants on my puter

Anyway it was god damn goooooooooooooood raping mayo ..... in the game too!

I was tempted to lay some smack down on rupert in RA2 but then thought better of it after seeing how queer and bent he looked....felt sorry for him hehe!

Was nice to see some of you again....as for others...well...just some things cant be avoided you know who you are....not mentioning any names but BLADE comes to mind! Got away lightly though because it could have been double jepordy if Snaggs could have been bothered to get his lardy @ss there!

Ops almost forgot! Some poor chap got to meet me first hand at the lan not realising who I was! ROFL! Cant remember who it was but it he seemed amazed that I wasn't swearing and abusing people...why I'll neve know! He said something along the lines of "Crispy Fry...aint that the one that really really p!sses people off a treat in IRC and is generally a complete w@nker?"....hehe! YUP! the very same and still the same!

Last edited by Crispy Fry; 31-10-2002 at 10:50 PM.
Crispy Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 05:37 AM   #17
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
yeh but we still think your a wanker though
Old 01-11-2002, 10:05 AM   #18
Crispy Fry

Hopper Mine

Crispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura aboutCrispy Fry has a spectacular aura about
what you mean you only THINK I'm a wanker?! ROFL your more stupid than I gave you credit for....most peope actually know I am one and dont just think it
Crispy Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 04:33 PM   #19
Fishwick
Forum Volunteer

Location: Dance your cares away, worry's for another day. Let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock!
Fishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished road
get ure cot crispy i think uve pulled, rupert is defo flirting with ya

anyways thanks for another great LAN, greets go out to linda as always for some great food, and ........ oh wait, i didnt go, my mistake
Fishwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2002, 09:46 AM   #20
mrblood

Baby Headcrab

nice to see everyone getting along!!!!!