GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 31-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #121
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Re: GameOn Pre-Christmas Meet-up Confirmed

Better late than never, here are the pics from my cam. Its funny that I stopped taking pictures right around the point my memory gave up.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #122
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I look so stoned? Ferret stop drinking so much coke it will rot your teeth...

Epic night

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #123
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

We need to do this again, can I suggest around the 15th of July?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 31-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #124
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

If the location's known for a bit longer before hand this time, I'm coming! Last time looked ace!
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #125
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Ferret stop drinking so much coke it will rot your teeth...
I am trying to ween myself off of it... but it tastes nice!

There's some truly horrendous shots of me on there (some to do with drink, others me just being unphotogenic).

15th July... is that your birthday or something? There must at least one good excuse for you wanting to get drunk out of your brain again...
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #126
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That could well be my (if I pass) Graduation day
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #127
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

IE8 fails at Kyle's post
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #128
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Nice pictures Kyle

Glad a lot of you made it, t'was fun seeing everyone after so long (and Plat getting stuck in the lift). Missus had a fun time and she wasn't too freaked out about the Benneb-Kyle lurve making !! (Let's just say Kyle had a dead leg by morning).

As for doing it all again, don't forget about the October meetup

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #129
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunn (LA) View Post
don't forget about the October meetup

Old 01-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #130
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunn (LA) View Post
Nice pictures Kyle

Glad a lot of you made it, t'was fun seeing everyone after so long (and Plat getting stuck in the lift). Missus had a fun time and she wasn't too freaked out about the Benneb-Kyle lurve making !! (Let's just say Kyle had a dead leg by morning).

As for doing it all again, don't forget about the October meetup
This sounds so wrong... but... I suffered the bruised ass cheeks... Benneb had the dead leg!

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #131
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

lol.

Yeah, Kyle gave me a dead leg for the next week XD
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #132
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa-Kyle View Post
This sounds so wrong... but... I suffered the bruised ass cheeks... Benneb had the dead leg!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #133
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Slightly earlier please - we are on holiday from the 10th July.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #134
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
I've heard that it can have that effect if done hard enough.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #135
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I look in this thread. It takes 3 minutes for all the pics to load
Old 03-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #136
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

You want to get a decent ISP. It takes seconds at 20Mb
Old 03-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #137
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
You want to get a decent ISP. It takes seconds at 20Mb
True, but it's very annoying when you want to read the one new post in the thread and have to wait whilst the page constantly resizes as it loads each picture. (Yes, I'm fully aware I could just press Stop once the initial page/text has loaded )
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #138
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Yes, I'm fully aware I could just press Stop once the initial page/text has loaded

I can't believe I never thought of that...