GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
UK all formats games chart (week ending 2nd October)

UK all formats games chart (week ending 2nd October)

Visit here to read more

......Read More
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
evilgiraffeman

Manhack

evilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really nice
Re: UK all formats games chart (week ending 2nd October)

I'm going to miss you POB. Thanks for all the hard work, support and advice over the years. Greatly appreciated.

(Also, Assassin's Creed II: Complete Edition resurgance into the charts!)
evilgiraffeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

POB! Noooooooooooooo!
Im sorry to hear that you are leaving the team
I wish you the best of luck with these projects of which you speak. I hope your not planning on leaving completely?
Old 06-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
POB! Noooooooooooooo!
Im sorry to hear that you are leaving the team
I wish you the best of luck with these projects of which you speak. I hope your not planning on leaving completely?
The only ties I am cutting are with the writing, you're not going to be able to completely get rid of me that easily!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgiraffeman View Post
(Also, Assassin's Creed II: Complete Edition resurgance into the charts!)
Is that the edition you got Giraffe?
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBmaestro View Post
The only ties I am cutting are with the writing, you're not going to be able to completely get rid of me that easily!
Yay Good times, glad to hear your not leaving us completely ^^