GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Rhythm

Old 15-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
World Record Set for GH3!

97% on expert on this:

wow is all i can say

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/news/sh...stnews;title;2

edit: this is what it looks like (bot playing)
Old 15-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
a real person 5 starring it

Old 15-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
It's even better live. Saw them in 06 at Southampton, immense.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Got to say, amazing song and great band, but disappointing live. They were drunk and missing notes all over the shop. It's pretty funny that the guy playing Guitar Hero got more notes right than Herman Lee, the actual guitarist!
Old 15-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wichiowmchikibd View Post
Got to say, amazing song and great band, but disappointing live. They were drunk and missing notes all over the shop. It's pretty funny that the guy playing Guitar Hero got more notes right than Herman Lee, the actual guitarist!
Really? surprising, to be honest. When they played Soton, they were electric, spot on and full of energy.

My friend saw them at Download the same year and said they were awesome, and my flatmate Tabitha got VIP after the Bristol gig and said they were great.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
My Rl firend can complete this song on expert with a frightingly high %.

I struggle on Hard for the easier songs at the moment, seems impossible :P
Old 17-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #7
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
When i went into cex the other day to exchange a game one of the staff was testing a wireless guitar someone wanted to trade, he was playing this on expert and was doing stupidly ace at it, his eyes where locked on the screen he looked like he was really in the zone, i could have emptied that place and he wouldnt have noticed.

Cant believe how anyone can play that track on expert, amazing

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #8
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Lol @ Cronos!