GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Rhythm

Old 28-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Rockband: Mic + Instrument

I own.

Hard vocals, hard lead guiter, 93% on both on Weezer
Old 28-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Re: Rockband: Mic + Instrument

Damn, I'm still mucking up beatboxing + Guitar Hero'ing
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

just done loads of the band doing both mic and guitar. have to be pretty choosy abot the songs cos choose a song that you dont even know how the vocals go you are screwed :P
Old 28-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger View Post
just done loads of the band doing both mic and guitar. have to be pretty choosy abot the songs cos choose a song that you dont even know how the vocals go you are screwed :P
Geez, do you have a job Monger?

You seem to spend more time on games and I'm a student on summer holidays...
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #5
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

I tell you what would be a feat...

Guitar and Drums XD
TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #6
monger

Alien Controller

Snoozer: It's called evenings. Happens after you finish work and before you go to sleep

Ginger: Thatll be next. I think i could handle Hard Vocals and Medium Drums, but again I would have to be pretty picky about the songs I play
Old 29-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger View Post
Snoozer: It's called evenings. Happens after you finish work and before you go to sleep
Even so, you've seem to have mastered the game in less than a week.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
monger

Alien Controller

the guitar is easier than GH3. And I'm only singing songs I know well enough to blag the lines
Old 01-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #9
monger

Alien Controller

Just cleared Deep Purple - Highway Star doing vocals and lead guitar. Was very hard but did it first go.

This aint me but this is what the guitar looks like. All pretty tame till the solo. But all along im singing too on my go
Old 01-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

That solo looked delicious!

I was playing this in Zavvi the other day and was actually bitterly disappointed. The guitar is a little hard to use since the fret buttons are rather far apart but the actual "courses" were insanely easy! I was acing them on Expert straight away! The vocals were fun, I like the slight effects they add to your voice, very nice touch, but the drums... man. I thought I'd enjoy using the drums because they're something new and pretty innovative but WHAT THE HELL GUYS! The pads are incredibly unresponsive, the bass pedal feels ready to split at any second, and the fact that one of the pads was a cymbal for no reason at all really annoyed me.

I'll probably still get this, but not until after I finally buy GH3, then GH:A, and probably a guitar-only version of GH:WT (if that's released on the PS2).
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #11
monger

Alien Controller

we too thought that expert guitar was easy. trust me it doesnt stay like that. The song above on Expert for example is do-able but could take a couple of tries
Old 01-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Yeah, the solo there looks like a lot of fun. Could you tell me what is, in your opinion, the hardest song for guitar? So I can YouTube it up?
Old 01-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #13
monger

Alien Controller

the hardest we have come across so far is prolly

we can get to about 60% complete. Awesome song to play. Can do on Hard comfortably
Old 01-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #14
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Whew, that looks like a toughie! Long song too!
Old 01-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
monger

Alien Controller

we can get about half way through the 2nd big solo. and there is so much more to go. watching that video makes me kind of think "why bother even trying? wont ever clear it"

and this song is blocking us from continuing the solo career