GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Rhythm

Old 13-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute
Rock Band: The end of an epic battle...

Well, it took 5 1/2 hours to do, but I finished the Endless Setlist in Band World Tour Mode BY MYSELF! It is probably one of the most knackering things I have ever done in a RB/GH game, including all drumming parts.

I was extremely disappointed to find out though, that it gave me a measly 40GS! That's for Big In Moscow (10), Vinyl Artist (10) and Gold Artist (20)!

Which also means... I have to do the whole damn lot again in Expert If only Foreplay/Long Time was easier to sing whilst bassing at the same time...

Overall, I'm actually quite pleased with all that. On course for all the band achievements, by myself

Anyone fancy coming round my house and giving me a hand or two though?

While I'm here, has anyone else got spectacularly far in the Solo Drums Expert career?
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rock Band: The end of an epic battle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
=( If only Foreplay/Long Time was easier to sing whilst bassing at the same time.......

Anyone fancy coming round my house and giving me a hand or two though?
/sits back and waits for the drooling onslaught.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Congratulations man.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

wow thts pretty cool!
Go you! Ive yet to try it, mty have a go on the guitar in a min, only plying thru on easy at the moment for drums so no sorry, i think hard mond would make me cardiac arrest!!
Old 14-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
/sits back and waits for the drooling onslaught.
Hehe. Was wondering who would comment on that first
Old 15-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe. Was wondering who would comment on that first
have to say I am disappointed by the response. I thought we had more letch's here.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

I rock. No, seriously, I do.

Endless Setlist completed on expert. I may have to rest my vocal chords and left-hand fingers at least until LAN time, but never mind eh

Now all I have to do is finish all the gigs, and drum solo tour on expert
Old 24-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

*claps*

Thats awesome! Well done you!

I think you guys are gonna have to take xbox's and rock band to Lan so that even tho i cant go i can still jam with you guys
Old 24-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK's Song awards: (Consider I was vocals and bass for the ES)

Song most likely to make you swear (vocals) - Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones]
Song most likely to make you swear (guitar) - Green Grass And High Tides [Outlaws]
Song most likely to make you swear (drums) - Next To You [Police]
Song most likely to make you swear (bass) - None
Most tedious song - Black Hole Sun [Soundgarden]
Hardest song to do well - Run To The Hills [Iron Maiden]
Easiest song to Gold star - Ballroom Blitz [Sweet]
Least fun song to do - Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones]
Most fun song to do - Foreplay/Long Time [Boston] (strangely, considering my earlier comments)
Least rockin' song - Outside [Tribe]
Most rockin' song - Highway Star [Deep Purple]
Old 24-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
I think you guys are gonna have to take xbox's and rock band to Lan so that even tho i cant go i can still jam with you guys
I'll be taking my box, GHWT and RB, and 2 guitar controllers. All we need is a drumkit now

You want to get along to one, 'tis easier to jam when all in one place (also, the internets aren't great at Uttox racecourse )
Old 24-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
JK's Song awards: (Consider I was vocals and bass for the ES)

Song most likely to make you swear (vocals) - Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones]
Song most likely to make you swear (guitar) - Green Grass And High Tides [Outlaws]
Song most likely to make you swear (drums) - Next To You [Police]
Song most likely to make you swear (bass) - None
Most tedious song - Black Hole Sun [Soundgarden]
Hardest song to do well - Run To The Hills [Iron Maiden]
Easiest song to Gold star - Ballroom Blitz [Sweet]
Least fun song to do - Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones]
Most fun song to do - Foreplay/Long Time [Boston] (strangely, considering my earlier comments)
Least rockin' song - Outside [Tribe]
Most rockin' song - Highway Star [Deep Purple]

Song most likely to make you swear (guitar) - Green Grass And High Tides - Agreeed! I ame across this for the first time the other day on medium.... A lot of swearing was done...

Most tedious song - Black Hole Sun [Soundgarden] - Again agreed. Rb play it more than Karrang used to and i didnt think that was possible!!
Old 24-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #12
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
I'll be taking my box, GHWT and RB, and 2 guitar controllers. All we need is a drumkit now

You want to get along to one, 'tis easier to jam when all in one place (also, the internets aren't great at Uttox racecourse )
Ill have to see about the next one

Ill drum if i really must :P
Old 24-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Ill have to see about the next one

Ill drum if i really must :P
You make it sound like drumming is a chore
Old 24-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #14
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Lol you have witnessed how **** i am at them lol!
Old 24-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #15
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Lol you have witnessed how **** i am at them lol!
Don't think I have... I know I've had to save you from guitar fails a couple of times

Are you at home tomorrow, or back at work?
Old 24-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Lol im sure i have played drums with you, my other half was on guitar, meg was on bass and you were singing.

Im now back to work on a 13 hr shift tommorrow (oh yay...) and on earlies for the next few days (07;30 - 15:00) So shall be availiable after then