GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 27-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
PS2

Hey all,

Im after a PS2, my PS3 isnt backward compatible and I have a few games that I really want to replay but cant

Just the console, pad and wires are needed and am looking for it to be as cheap as possible, i.e - free with postage or cheap with postage (I know thats a bit cheeky but you never know until you ask)

Does anyone have one they dont use?
Old 27-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
Re: PS2

your ps3 not even play in software?
Old 27-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
your ps3 not even play in software?
Only the 60GB EU launch model could do software. Anything other than that we got nothing in Europe.

America got about 3 different models with varying backwards compatibility on the other hand.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

All versions on release had backward compatability I believe. It was later versions that didnt have them Mine is one of those that doesn't even though I was led to believe it did when I bought it
Old 27-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

I've probably got access to one you can have, let me do some research.
Old 27-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
All versions on release had backward compatability I believe. It was later versions that didnt have them Mine is one of those that doesn't even though I was led to believe it did when I bought it
Yep and as we only got the 60GB version at launch that's the only one we ever saw non import with backwards compatibility
Old 04-06-2011, 12:56 AM   #7
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

I have one at my rents if you want it, will be going back in a week or so I think to get bits
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Oooooh that would be awesome, yes please Finlay
Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM   #9
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

I stand corrected... I'll be back this week as I've an appointment on Friday morning
Old 10-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #10
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Got it in the back of my car, skype me to let me know when you want to collect it
Old 10-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Awesomes I shall have a word with Wedge this evening but it will probably be over the weekend some time if thats ok? Will skype you before hand though! Thanks again
Old 10-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #12
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

I'll get skype on, either this weekend or I'm in the centre of gateshead during the week at work, whichever is easier
Old 14-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

Hope you have had a chance to set it up and it all works fine
Old 14-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Ahh meant to update this thread.
Thanks to the lovely Finley I now have a PS2

Ive not set it up yet, may do it tommorrow actually lol, was gonna wait till weve moved but...final fantasy X cannot wait

Thanks again, i really appriciate it
Old 29-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #15
Pringah

Headcrab

Pringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enough

i think you may struggle to complete that lol
Old 29-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but...final fantasy X cannot wait
Yay To my disgrace I never completed FFX. I never did any levelling to defeat the last bosses and the super bosses as I somehow got sidetracked with the blitzball :P
Old 29-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #17
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBmaestro View Post
To my disgrace I never completed FFX. I somehow got sidetracked with the blitzball :P
I've not completed it, mainly because the first time I got close my disk stopped working. I got a new copy of the game but for some reason my save wasn't working so I had to start again
Old 29-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #18
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Pring, am I going to struggle as my copy is in Plymouth like I suspect? Lol
Old 29-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
Pringah

Headcrab

Pringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enoughPringah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Pring, am I going to struggle as my copy is in Plymouth like I suspect? Lol
well part of it
Old 29-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #20
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Like the disk part as I have an empty box? Lol