GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 13-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
Foot-Boil

Scanner

Foot-Boil is an unknown quantity at this point
GameOn Games God Competition....AUDITION NOW!

Well, here it is. The thing I've (not so much) been hyping over the past what, half an hour? Welcome to GOGGC.

What This Is
This competition is to test who knows the most, who has a real passion for gaming more than anyone else. We're not here to ask 'What score did X game get in X Magazine in X year', GOGGC rewards people who, as said earlier, have a passion for games.

How It Works
People audition by answering the question at the bottom, and from all those people I pick the 20 people who did the best auditions, and from then on they take part in a GOGGC task. The 13 people who perform best in that task then progress from the qualifying round to enter GOGGC Halls, and begin vying for the title of GameOn Games God.

The tasks these 13 complete will thereafter comprise of writing, graphics, knowledge, design, gamesmanship, tactics, mind games, and often some luck. People get evicted one by one, and the final will take place when there are only 4 contenders remaining.

So, do you think you have what it takes to go the distance? Then audition, simply by answering in this thread, the question below:

What experiences of games in your life make you think you are capable of being the GameOn Games God?

Good luck to you all, you have until 8PM Saturday to make a decision, when I will go live on here and post the twenty people who have made it through to the qualifying round.
Foot-Boil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #2
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
lol sorry....

i used to play who wants to be a millionaire on the ps2 naked , there fore i am worthy of the godlike title

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #3
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
LOL now thats a scary mental image homz nekid
Old 13-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #4
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
wot u on about listy , u was player 2

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 13-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #5
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
gimme a shout when you get a multitap
Old 13-04-2005, 07:19 PM   #6
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot-Boil
when I will go live on here and post the twenty people who have made it through to the qualifying round.
Gaymon Gay Games God did you say?
And you're assuming you're gonna get 20 straight answers .... Boom Boom / comedy drum roll

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 07:26 PM   #7
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

got 1 already marc dont bring nath with u though we all know those black guys are better off than us whiteys , whos up for player 4 then ??

Last edited by Ste (homz); 13-04-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old 14-04-2005, 08:47 AM   #8
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Well i'm a gaming god i use to play lesure suit larry 1 and sat there for a day writing all the questions down at the start to let me on the game because i was to young and didn't know the answers on the amiga 500.

Plus i use to have a atari 2600 (the wooden one) for about 3 years with about 100 games lol
Old 14-04-2005, 10:50 AM   #9
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
I am THE gaming god because I am the best, ever.

(1000 posts!)
Losty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 10:52 AM   #10
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losty
(1000 posts!)
Not too loud, or Rasher will steal some
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #11
Physicist

Roller Mine

Physicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nicePhysicist is just really nice
Quality hijack guys u lot really are gods.lol
Old 14-04-2005, 02:57 PM   #12
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losty
I am THE gaming god because I am the best, ever.

(1000 posts!)
w00t - grats mate ... but you have the best postcount still to come !!

1337 !!!!
Old 15-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #13
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
Thanks m8, working on it now! 8]
Losty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2005, 08:04 AM   #14
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
im the gaming god cos i beat rupe on my first ever game of pro evo when i was England and he "gave me a chance" by being Brazil. Oh and Owen scored a screamer of a volley very similar to the one he scored against Portugal in Euro 2004 (yeah the game where the Swiss man knocked us out - still boycotting Toblerone)
Old 16-04-2005, 05:15 PM   #15
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Talking

i am a gaming god because i played and completed all the command and conquers

[80 post 20 to go]
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black

Last edited by Gunner002; 16-04-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote