GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > First Person Shooter > Call Of Duty (CoD)

Call Of Duty (CoD) Covering all CoD games

Old 15-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Jedclark

Scanner

Jedclark is an unknown quantity at this point
CoD: World At War

Hey. I'm really rubbish at CoD online and I need some good tips...
Jedclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CoD: World At War

There aren't really any tips. If your getting your ass kicked, practice.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Jed, thats probably the only advice that people can give.

tutorials, strategy guides - all tend to be useless unless you practice, practice, practice.

dont lose faith, just keep at it. Each time you play you'll be getting better.

Try to work out why it is you die so much and try to change that.

Are you being too gung ho?...are you not gung ho enough, is it a weapon problem - I mean do you have problems with a sniper rifle, if so then change to another weapon until you have proficiency in that.

just keep at it....dont get frustrated or angry, that just exacerbates the problem.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Jedclark

Scanner

ok, I do play but the only problem I have is people who've prestiged hundreds of times and its impossible to kill them
Old 16-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

It's not impossible to kill them, it's just not a smart move to go running out in the open against a bunch of prestigers. If you notice your in a room with a lot of prestige people, thing is if you take your time in a game, you'll notice they've gotten into habits.

Whenever they die, they tend to go running back to the same spots, that's because they know alot of traffic goes to those areas. Maybe you would be better served sniping at these areas until you have a little more experience with the game, and a little more skill.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Jedclark

Scanner

Thats kinda my plan, to go running into heavily populated areas lol to get the most kills. But, I will definetly attempt that though.
Old 31-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #7
Chrisykane

Scanner

Chrisykane is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
i disagree, i mean im no expert i just started prestige but if you telll me your most common gun i could suggest usefull perks and which game you would be more suited to...
Chrisykane is offline   Reply With Quote