GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Playstation

Playstation Covers discussions on anything Playstation related.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Your Predictions for Nintendo's New Console

So the Nintendo Keynote speech is about to begin, it is common knowledge they are going to announce their Wii successor.

So what do you think this new console will have? What features do you want to see?

Pop your predictions here and lets see what everyone wants compared to what you actually get!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Predictions for Nintendo's New Console

I rekon it could be something big, in-fact, in needs to be. Only time will tell!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Motion control as an option, not necessity would be nice.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

I want to see HD gameplay and less of the gimmicky games that dominate the Wii console.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, you know what. Could be a console you can play at home with the console and the handheld by itself.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Actually, you know what. Could be a console you can play at home with the console and the handheld by itself.
wat
Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
A console in a console?

Conception.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #8
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
Dead Alive

Antlion

The Weeyoo? Really? I mean, seriously? Looks annoying.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #10
lamarwisneski

Scanner

lamarwisneski is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Your Predictions for Nintendo's New Console

From me I think that Nintendo new console will come up with new modifications like
1.Quad Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU
2.768 MB of DRAM “embedded” with the CPU, and shared between CPU and GPU
3.Unknown, 40nm ATI-based GPU I'm really excited to see it on my hand and eagerly waiting for the console.
lamarwisneski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarwisneski View Post
From me I think that Nintendo new console will come up with new modifications like
1.Quad Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU
2.768 MB of DRAM “embedded” with the CPU, and shared between CPU and GPU
3.Unknown, 40nm ATI-based GPU I'm really excited to see it on my hand and eagerly waiting for the console.
Wow you are good at quoting bits of information already out there
Disturbedguy is offline   Reply With Quote