GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 02-06-2003, 03:36 PM   #1
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice
moved

ah well thats that done now i supose, just moved out of my flat back home to my mums house. i lucky had blade and mr_pimp helping me saturday which was great ! thnx guys,
it sucks being at home again, and it doesnt feel like my home luike it used to, feels like im staying at some other guys house... oh well
Old 02-06-2003, 03:53 PM   #2
Sallie

Human Grunt

Sallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enough
I know that feeling.

It's brave moving back home, well done.
Sallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 03:57 PM   #3
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
well least u have someone to clean up all that mess
Old 02-06-2003, 04:04 PM   #4
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Im in the process of getting out permanently

I moved out for a year with a previous g/f, then moved back home...and now 2 years later Im getting a house with my current g/f.

ooh the joys....

cant wait

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 04:35 PM   #5
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobster
well least u have someone to clean up all that mess

yea bo thats one good thing :X

nice one colio buying or renting ? ill slap u if u say renting
Old 02-06-2003, 04:37 PM   #6
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
buyin m8..

Id slap myself if I was renting

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 02-06-2003, 04:51 PM   #7
snaggs

Manhack

well done
Old 02-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
ahh nice 1 dan .. ull be much better off at home now in it

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 11:12 PM   #9
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Colio
buyin m8..

Id slap myself if I was renting
Why?

House prices are up to the point now where they are almost totally pricing first time buyers out of the market. Certainly round where I live they can't go up much more.

Personally I'm making a fortune selling my house, moving somewhere rented until either I get a better job or prices drop, then buying a place.
Old 02-06-2003, 11:38 PM   #10
s0ck

Manhack

s0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura abouts0ck has a spectacular aura about
all of Herts is a mock for housin init Raspy
Last edited by any old random on 22-02-2004 at 10:04 PM
s0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 03:05 AM   #11
Sallie

Human Grunt

Sallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enough
Yet backpool

70,000 2 bedroomed houses in a nice area.

We're so cheap it's ace.
Sallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:49 AM   #12
Colio

Garg

Raspy,

Well its a bit of a situation, house prices in general.

Your right, they are rising at the moment and first time buyers are being priced out.

Me n my g/f are first time buyers.

Now we did look at renting, but realised its truly dead money, and seeing there was no push to get kicked out by our parents, we thought what the hell and stayed.

We have other financial commitments and wasnt sure if we we're able to get a mortgage, but sure enough we we're very surprised at the mortgage and the fact that we can add our commitments on top of it clears up all our outgoings.

Until that happened we were hoping to sit tight and wait for the prices to drop. The problem is that they dont look to be dropping.

It just so happened also, that my dad and his g/f are in the process of selling up both houses to buy a new one together, so me n my g/f put an offer in for my dads g/f house.

Anyhow if we buy this house and prices drop, its not a big deal. Negative equity is only something you worry about if your looking to move. If your remaining in the house for some period of time then thats not a worry.

Its a 3 bed semi for me, my g/f and a dog so theres plenty of room, and so I wouldnt see the need to move at all if it suits.

Renting is a big risk in my view, primarily because people renting are expecting prices to drop, however if that doesnt happen then people are going to be priced out of the market even further as prices may continue to rise.

Its a tricky situation and me n my g/f just decided to get our foot on the ladder sooner rather than later.