GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 02-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #21
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SKY IS FALLING!!! Ridiculous...

snuck off home early. the fruit of my afternoon's "work"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snowman.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	19017  
Old 02-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #22
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

good lad marc.

nice to see skiving has its just rewards

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #23
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Snow is pretty, we never get any in exeter

It ws sleeting last night but thats about it!
Well i was very very wrong...

Im sorry bout picture quality, am off sick so in my dressing gown, not going out in that!!

Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #24
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse the even worse quality, but these are taken from my phone....

The second shot proves why I love good old Scotland, you can always rely on rain to come. The snow should hopefully be gone soon. I know, I know I'm a scrooge. I dont' care.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #25
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

North London courtesy of my mum.

Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #26
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Thats a gorgeous photo snoozer
Old 02-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #27
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Thats a gorgeous photo snoozer
I'll be sure to let Mum know, she'll be very pleased you said that
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #28
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Epic win today. I'm sure FT will link some pics.

College got closed at 12 but for good reason. We did have about 6 inches today.

The sky is still falling.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #29
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Well i took my dad to drop his car off at a main dealer today - shud of taken 40mins there and back - 3 hours later mission accomplished.... then work all our suppliers have gone home early so no ordering has been done today :S
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #30
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

a wee camera pic of sheffield when i woke up
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #31
Blondie

Fast Headcrab

Blondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to behold

3.5 inches and rising!

The Future Mrs Roger Mellie
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #32
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
3.5 inches and rising!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #33
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
3.5 inches and rising!
I think i just wet myself !
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #34
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

Had proper snow in Dublin this AM. Kicked off around 7AM, continued until late afternoon. Settled pretty well... completely unheard of and caused all sorts of disruptions.

Found this

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #35
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

OH MY GOD YES

YES YES YES OH GOD YES

I'm so happy right now!
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #36
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

gangsta

give us a wiggidi wiggidi wack

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #37
XPurple-PoisonX

Human Grunt
Forum Volunteer

XPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really nice

Few pictures me and Dave took.

I look daft

Enjoy!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #38
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Your garden looks gorgeous like that! I love it when it's just a blank canvas of snow

Oh, and wigidi wigidi wack
Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #39
XPurple-PoisonX

Human Grunt
Forum Volunteer

XPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really nice

Thankyou

Wigdi wigidi wack?
Old 02-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #40
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

The wigidi wigidi wack was aimed at Colio

Ah man honestly I'm so happy and hyped right now. My muscles ache all over from spending so long throwing snowballs and making snow men and snow angels and running around like mad and eeee!

Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow!

Huge love for everyone!