GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Counter-Strike: Source Servers

Counter-Strike: Source Servers For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s CS:S Server (If its not related to our server please use CS forum below)

Old 20-04-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
9kjackso

Scanner

9kjackso is an unknown quantity at this point
Server Help!

hey guys,

Im such a n00b,Started playing css about a month ago after completing hl2 and got a few others to buy the game anyway i have played on your servers a few times and get pwned alot so i created my own server so we can get practise and maybe improve a little and i have the mani plug in etc with Quake sounds but i want custom sounds aswell and i know you have them in your servers. Can anyone help me out here

my email is Occasion_Avenue@hotmail.com

Help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Kris
Old 03-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #2
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all
Are you referring to the UT 'headshot', 'dominating' etc etc sounds?
If so they are available as an addon for the mani admin plugin. You might want to read up on the documentation first.

EDIT: whoops sorry for thread necro, just realised the date on this one
Old 05-05-2006, 05:10 PM   #3
.:iGi:.slamz

Scanner

.:iGi:.slamz is an unknown quantity at this point.:iGi:.slamz is an unknown quantity at this point
find soundlist.txt add this line (custom sound being the mp3 file name you want to add) "custom sound " admin_plugin/custom sound.mp3

then add your custom sound mp3 to admin /plugin sounds.

if you want a sound to be played on entering server find soundlist.cfg
Old 05-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
Unflux

Baby Headcrab

Unflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished roadUnflux is on a distinguished road
S|amz, why you got negative rep man ... you normaly very reasonable on the servers :P

/off topic
Old 06-05-2006, 12:03 AM   #5
.:iGi:.slamz

Scanner

.:iGi:.slamz is an unknown quantity at this point.:iGi:.slamz is an unknown quantity at this point
must be slacking if u say i am normally . must be loosing me touch .

ps neg rep is because certain ppl cough cough wedgey desides that ppl who speak the truth are liars .