GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 21-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #121
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameOn LAN #88 Dates Confirmed First LAN Of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Just paid but it hasn't seemed to have updated. Is there a delay in that?
Yea, there is a delay, Rash needs to approve em.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #122
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

No Beanz tbh
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #123
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
No Beanz tbh
No Beanz, Benneb or potentially TGK? Fuck I may as well top myself

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 23-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #124
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Quick question; Is there a minimum attendance required? I only ask as there appears to be only 20 or so of us going at the moment.

PS I paid earlier this week but it still looks like it needs to be accepted.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #125
Platinum
raggggggggge

iirc its about 30.

Old 23-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #126
Platinum
raggggggggge

So get pimping the lan!

And we need to get Animus to the lan, he adds a certain class and intelligence to the proceedings!

Old 23-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #127
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

A link change may help as if you click Lans up top it goes to the original site for me and in there says no events at present, Anyone who was thinking about coming and not read this thread, wont know about the Lan and wont be able to sign up
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #128
Platinum
raggggggggge

Never noticed that, might be worth a new thread in the site / forum problems area to get it noticed?

Old 23-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #129
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
A link change may help as if you click Lans up top it goes to the original site for me and in there says no events at present, Anyone who was thinking about coming and not read this thread, wont know about the Lan and wont be able to sign up
We can set up a CNAME record to point to the site (as it's on another domain obviously) but I don't have any access to the DNS settings, that way the URL stays the same but it happens to also be accessible via the given url now
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #130
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

this isn't in the long room, its in the square one thats next door to it
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #131
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
I was under the impression we were in the room on stilts? the website says this and I am sure Rasher has in the past confirmed this?

Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #132
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
I was under the impression we were in the room on stilts? the website says this and I am sure Rasher has in the past confirmed this?
Yeah rash said in the meeting that he got it wrong, its not the long room but the square one next to it (not the huge one we were in before this)
Old 03-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #133
Platinum
raggggggggge

Ahh ok, call me a fool but this kind of info would be useful to be posted on site so all lanners going know where to go
Ill look around but new lanners might be like WTF.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #134
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Ahh ok, call me a fool but this kind of info would be useful to be posted on site so all lanners going know where to go
Ill look around but new lanners might be like WTF.
Yeah just thought i'd post it on here to give a heads up. Everyone tends to look around anyway ;p
Old 03-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #135
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea thanks for the update on that
Looking forward to the lan even more now, I dont really like the long room, to tight and have to go outside if I want to go to the end of the room ect

Old 03-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #136
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

Yeah same here, I think it just feels a bit distant from others seeing as the tables are sometimes right down the middle instead of shorter rows all facing each other, anyhow it will be awesome!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:31 AM   #137
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
The paddock room
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #138
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Just paid but it hasn't seemed to have updated. Is there a delay in that?
Whoops

That's still got to be a win though

Might as well leave it at the cheaper price for now

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #139
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I frakked up with which room it's in
It's the square one we all liked.

Your see us in it when you enter

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #140
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Whoops

That's still got to be a win though

Might as well leave it at the cheaper price for now
That's not what I meant. I meant a delay in being confirmed I had paid.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote