GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO > World Of Warcraft

World Of Warcraft WoW Forum

Old 29-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Torralion

Poisonous Zombie

Torralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura about
I gave in.. after 5yrs!!

Hello all,

Just to let you know that I have finally given into the pull of WOW. A friend at work gave me a trial account and it's just incredible. Easy to use -great content and my machine loves it. It did take 2 days to completely download the game but it was worth it.

I've already ditched my girlfriend, quit my job and divorced my family in order to get to lvl 60 as quickly as possible...not really.

I've played 8hrs and am lvl 9. I'm a Dark Elf in Azuremyst if anyone wanted to say hello. I'm still learning all sorts - my friend has been teaching me macros today and generally giving me tips.

My name is Torralion (of course) so feel free to add me as your friend (I've yet to find this feature) I'll not be the most frequent visitor as I do have a rather splendid girly and a hectic social life - but will certainly meet up with anyone to some quest'ies when I am on teh line!!

Hope you're all well

All the best

Dark Elf Torralion and his Hoarde of *****es and Hoes!!
Old 29-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I gave in.. after 5yrs!!

DONT DO IT M8
its not worth it

I still haven't installed it (Hairy and Loopy sent me a copy)
i dare not, as i know i wouldn't get any work done

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #3
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
DONT DO IT M8
its not worth it

I still haven't installed it (Hairy and Loopy sent me a copy)
i dare not, as i know i wouldn't get any work done

do you do any work anyway?
Old 29-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

In the style of the Jonas brothers I wear a purity ring to show my abstinence from the ***** that is *****craft.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #5
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

world of walkcraft
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #6
Blondie

Fast Headcrab

Blondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to behold

Play guildwars it's far cheaper :-) 70 for all the games instead of

Roger Banned me from ever going near Warcrack!

The Future Mrs Roger Mellie
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #7
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torralion View Post
I've already ditched my girlfriend, quit my job and divorced my family in order to get to lvl 60 as quickly as possible...not really.
You joke about that, but it's extremely possible.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

and dont mean to scare you but currently theres actually 70 levels, and in less than 2 weeks, 80 levels to go
Old 30-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #9
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

I don't play, i tried, but just couldn't get the hang of it.

I agree with you there Blondie, Guild Wars is a much better alternative, and is indeed alot cheaper.

And Mong, I think you will find that the world record for reaching level 70 is set by Athene "The Best Pally in teh World".

Here's a video link. Personally, I love the guy, I think he's great

Old 31-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #10
Solost

Zombie

Solost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enoughSolost will become famous soon enough

Reroll horde.. on Neptulon and join Gameon

Dislcaimer: All the views I've posted on these forum are my own.. How ever misguided I may be..
Solost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #11
loopy

Fast Zombie

loopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enough

come to us torallion

neptulon - horde

there are quite a few game on peeps there.......and the guild is called Gameon

wedge has a guild too, i know gazzie has a toon in there ...... wiggle urarsabit ..... lol or sommat like that lol
loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
jeesuusa

Headcrab

jeesuusa is an unknown quantity at this point

And i even left my Khadgar ally toons to come over to this rable sigh oh the life
jeesuusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #13
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post

Here's a video link. Personally, I love the guy, I think he's great
Seems like he's a direct rip of Jeremy from Pure Pwnage - http://www.purepwnage.com/

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
Raptorg

Snark

Raptorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Athene sucks balls..

That is all.

And there are no Dark Elves.
Raptorg is offline   Reply With Quote