GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 26-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
Free to good home - Nisis A5 Graphics tablet

The clearout continues...
Today I found a Nisis T-8000U graphics tablet. It's an A5 affair with a stylus and a 'mouse' to go with it. No idea where the drivers disk is, but I assume it's just an internet download away.

While the above is a library picture, it's pretty much the same thing as I've got here...Bought for herself when she was going through her photochop phase, and now somewhat surplus to requirements (I bought her an optical pen mouse).
Normal rules apply - active forum member for at least six months, not a 'winner' of one of the last 4 things I've given away, first post or PM gets it, my decision is final
Old 26-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Free to good home - Nisis A5 Graphics tablet

I know my GF would very much like a tablet, as she's doing an illustration degree, but I've already been a winner Thanks again by the way Olly. Drive arrived earlier today.
Old 27-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

don't do it!! don't give that away to anyone!

the bin is calling you to throw it in!!
Old 27-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
don't do it!! don't give that away to anyone!

the bin is calling you to throw it in!!
Thanks for yet another useful post there Bob

Guns - will get this sent out tomorrow. Hopefully it's better than the mouse