GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion

Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion Chat about all your gadgets, toys and all things geek!

Old 27-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Wireless Headset

Right my Medusa NX have had their day.. they've fucked up for the last time, i have no right side at all anymore (were playing up at LAN and fixed by swinging the cable around)

Thinking about the Creative Rage?
Old 28-08-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wireless Headset

nobody got an opinion? :/
Old 28-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #3
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Oli loves his Logitech G930's, so much so he sits on the shitter listening to music or his subscribed youtube channels.
I have tried them and if I was in the market for a wireless set I would buy these. Scan sell them for 145, but a quick search you will find them for around 80.
Old 28-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
Bobster

Tentacle

too late hit the button on the Rage!
Old 29-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #5
Bobster

Tentacle

Lightbulb Re: Wireless Headset

wow! sexy headset! works right out of the box - no drivers needed! - plug USB stick into USB port, turn on headphones.. everything works!

great outside noise reduction too!
Old 30-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #6
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Great, glad you like them, can be difficult at times choosing a set if you have never actually picked them up and tried on.