GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 28-04-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough
Looking about for the odd item

Hey all hope everyone is well, I'm looking for a few things and thought ask on here

1. Looking for an PSU that is for PC Cases that have it pointed to the back of it not down into the base of it.

2. Looking for HDD Cage for a Lian-Li Server case (Lian Li ATX aluminium PC / Server chassis) Betty can i mine back please

3. Just other things like CPU/mobo bundle INTEL Core i5 4460 ish and a laptop cooling pad

If you can post on here if anyone has any site I could check or yourself having any of this for sale can get a hold of me on here or mattscoo2003@hotmail.co.uk
Old 04-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking about for the odd item

Matt, did you not see the post I made on your Facebook request?

Yes, I still have that PC70 case and I'm not using it so you'd be doing me a favour if you took the whole thing. I'm sure you could use it for spare parts.

SWMBO has been making get it to the dump type noises for a while and I can only hold her off for so long so I'd be more than happy if it went to a good home.

I don't want anything for it but you'd have to come down to Peterborough to pick it up. It'd be a nightmare to pack up and post.

Grab me on FB or Steam and we'll chat about it
Old 04-05-2016, 10:09 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking about for the odd item

I have a LOT of PSUs, no idea if most of them work or not...

Any particular Wattage??

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...