GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 08-10-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
On the scrounge...

I've got a couple of projects in mind that I'm going to build over the coming months, but would like to keep the costs down as much as possible, so if anyone has any of the following that they'd like to get rid of and haven't been able to shift via the usual means, please let me know;

Widescreen monitors in the 20" - 24" ranges
This one is a big ask I know, but if you've got an older one lying about with dead-pixels that you can't shift, I'd be happy to make use of them for you

2.0 Speakers
If you've any of the cheap 2.0 speaker sets gathering dust, I'll give them a new lease of life..! 2.1 would work also, but 2.0 would be easier to work with

EDIT:
I should also mention that the things I want to build will be coming to LANs with me, so you'll get to see the fruits of your donations (If you attend LANs, anyhow). Just keeping them under wraps for now..

Last edited by djdawsonuk; 09-10-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the scrounge...

got a 32" TV if you want it

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-10-2015, 08:53 AM   #3
dominoid

Civil Protection

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough

You making MAME cabs?
Old 09-10-2015, 09:06 AM   #4
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoid View Post
You making MAME cabs?
No...
Old 09-10-2015, 09:07 AM   #5
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
got a 32" TV if you want it
Cheers. Might be a bit too big/heavy for the project. Maybe for an upgraded version down the line :P
Old 09-10-2015, 09:24 PM   #6
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Old 18-10-2015, 11:43 AM   #7
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Hyundai 24" monitor.

It has an issue where th picture disappears after about 10 mins use, cant determine if its the back light or something more serious.

You're welcome to it if you want it.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

Old 19-10-2015, 10:01 AM   #8
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
I have a Hyundai 24" monitor.
Cheers Az that'd be great, if it's headed for the bin otherwise I'll take a pop to see if I can find and fix the problem on it

Bring it with if you're popping into the LAN with the kiddo
Old 20-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #9
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Cheers Az that'd be great, if it's headed for the bin otherwise I'll take a pop to see if I can find and fix the problem on it

Bring it with if you're popping into the LAN with the kiddo
Will do.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...