GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Olly's Leaving Do

Olly's Leaving Do Info/ideas about Ollys Leaving meet/drink up

Old 05-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #81
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
Re: Olly's Leaving Do - 9th May

max of 3 only please there is only so much you can do to her !
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #82
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

i find myself wondering, is your sister really that hot intox lol
Old 05-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #83
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Intox with bewbs

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #84
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Sorry to throw this off topic as per but yeah she is hot - few pics of her on my facebook !! Think rash has a saucy one too !

Regarding eating times, earlier the better for me with me doodars and what have you but not really that fussed as long as i can have a pudding
Old 05-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #85
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Yea early eating plox, I want to get ******ed , Olly bring the beard

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 06-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #86
Platinum

Tentacle

Daft question, restaurant been booked yet?, And apologies in advanced as ill be ******ed

Old 06-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #87
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Daft question, restaurant been booked yet?, And apologies in advanced as ill be ******ed
I phoned them yesterday and said that we would have 12 or so people wanting to eat at 8pm. I can see if they can make it a bit earlier if that is what people would prefer ........

We will be there from 5pm ish onwards, so plenty of early drinking time
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #88
Platinum

Tentacle

Cool, im easy but iirc the bar shuts at 11:30?, We will be there early anyhow to get some drinking done

With regards to paying, are we doing the same as last time? reason I ask is there will be at least half of the people there drinking a lot and it might be a little unfair on the lightwieghts that don't drink as much.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #89
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgeh View Post
right, my place of work can **** off and die. they haven't approved the time off, infact they're making me work all that weekend.

so unfortunately I can't see the big fella off. yes im ******* furious and before you say pull a sickie, if I do that then I get sacked, then I don't get my bonus which in turn means I don't make LA for gunn. so im ******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olobley View Post
Dude; chill, just think, we can have a 'meat up' in the states where not only will it be cheaper it'll also be vastly superior portions, and I'll have had a good few months to get my stomach into 'the American mindset'

It's def. a shame you can't make this one, but there will always be other times
A bit off topic but for all those going over to the US, I'm having a BBQ at mine. Defo get some beers in and I have plenty of floor space for the decent drinkers (Plus a footon sp?) not to mention plenty of decent places to eat and get seriously pissed at

Sorry I can't be there Olly but hell, Alison and I have something lined up for when you get over here

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #90
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

I dont mind splitting the food bill but bar tabs i never do due to drinks prices for a single drink from say £1.70 - £5+ , i do rounds but not big tabs... dont mean to be picky or ungreatful but just thought i would add that as i am saving up for a dog (no sister jokes please) and i am sure there is some none drinkers out there !
Old 06-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #91
Platinum

Tentacle

Wasn't to bad last time but this one im with you Intox, I think we should do the drinks separate

Old 07-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #92
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

For the scatty ones out there :

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...42857142857138
Old 07-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #93
Platinum

Tentacle

So everyone getting there around 5?

Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #94
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

I will be aiming for around then, time for a couple at the bar then off to get some grub !!
Old 07-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #95
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Probably be there around then, possibly a bit earlier.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #96
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

5 sounds good.

4 sounds better.

Russian Standard FTW. 2 Bottles in my room...
Old 07-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #97
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Yer ill be there around 5.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #98
Platinum

Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
5 sounds good.

4 sounds better.

Russian Standard FTW. 2 Bottles in my room...
If you want a lift it depends when I recover from my hangover that ill have after what's planned for tomorrow

Old 07-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #99
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
If you want a lift it depends when I recover from my hangover that ill have after what's planned for tomorrow
Up to you mate. lol.

I guess its not too far, and I am collecting Ollys stereo too.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #100
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

we are aiming at around 5pm

food for around 8pm

A bottle of "something" (not sure yet) for the room after
Dont forget we need some soft drink to mix this with (for intox sister)

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote