GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 28-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
This year I'm thankful for...

You guys!

This time last year I had just relocated from the South West to South Staffs and had no friends, no job, and was a very lonely, lost little penguin.

But then I found GG and literally my whole life has changed. You are an amazing community of entertaining, supportive people and well I can't thank you enough for the difference you have made to me.

Of course there is one particular person who has been my absolute best friend this year, Rash. You've supported to me, listened for hours, never judged me, constantly insulted me and made me laugh more than I have for a very long time before. You, Linda, Jess and Luke are more than just friends, you're like my second family and I love you all very much (so does Jacob).

SO yeah, that's my soppiness for this year. See you again in 12 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This year I'm thankful for...

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
And we're happy to have you .

I'm thankful for good people of GG, the consistent increase in great writing and, on a more personal keep, Harrie as today is our two year anniversary..

I'd have to agree with you about the Rasher's being a second family though.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Yayy GG loves
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice

Most worthwhile post on this forums for ages
Old 29-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Thanks Snaggs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #7
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I'm Hairy, and I approve of this post.

(Although it is soppy bollox)

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice

i see what you did there....
Old 30-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of soft gits

I've grown to like you all too...
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
GAteKeeper

Baby Headcrab

GAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the rough

Rash takes a step back and you lot all turn into a hippie commune!!

GK

P.s. its nice to have a place to come and chat, and share cake.
GAteKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #11
snaggs

Manhack

I just question who baked the cake... cos i am tripping balls
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #12
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAteKeeper View Post

P.s. its nice to have a place to come and chat, and share cake.
Thats a thought. Next lan More cake
Old 02-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #13
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggs View Post
I just question who baked the cake... cos i am tripping balls
I'm guessing Morrisons

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #14
silentplz09

Snark

silentplz09 is an unknown quantity at this point

It also happened to me. Congratz mate!
silentplz09 is offline   Reply With Quote